New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think so, I just know he's a solid member so if he ever DID want to be a mod I'd be all for that idea.

I didn't think so, I just know he's a solid member so if he ever DID want to be a mod I'd be all for that idea.

Yeah, we all now that. He could have a purple mushroom. Red and blue combined.

After reading comments people have left on this thread Im starting to wonder if some of you are making money from this forum...? you seem to be real passionate about it, at the end of the day its a internet forum why should it matter to you lol, would you really give time out of your life to moderate a forum all day and not get paid? whats the point in that.

After reading comments people have left on this thread Im starting to wonder if some of you are making money from this forum...? you seem to be real passionate about it, at the end of the day its a internet forum why should it matter to you lol, would you really give time out of your life to moderate a forum all day and not get paid? whats the point in that.

Well because we have a nice little internet community thing going here.
Why should we have a spammer spoiling it?

Also I have made money off forums
A fair bit of that money money
Yeah yeah

Well because we have a nice little internet community thing going here.
Why should we have a spammer spoiling it?

Also I have made money off forums
A fair bit of that money money
Yeah yeah

:lol: and if they didn't care, that lulzwii person would have like 20,000+ accounts by now spamming each thread he goes on :lol: where's the fun in that?

As an admin on a few forums and moderator on a couple more, I have to agree with Dark Prinny. In addition, it's about not being selfish. Not everything you do has to involve money. Moderating a forum is about giving back to the gaming community. For free. To create a more fun environment.

Dprinny doesnt want to be mod. He doesnt want to lose his all so special red mushroom...blue mushrooms are better.:p
Missed this post.
I haven't refused the offer nor have I been given it.
I like my big (if zoomed in) red one.

Dprinny doesnt want to be mod. He doesnt want to lose his all so special red mushroom...blue mushrooms are better.:p
Missed this post.
I haven't refused the offer nor have I been given it.
I like my big (if zoomed in) red one.

I have no idea why not. You're the top poster and I think you've been around the longest. You're active and cool so why not? @_@

I have no idea why not. You're the top poster and I think you've been around the longest. You're active and cool so why not? @_@
I like to have fun.
Im not cool im a bit warm

Ha, warm blooded and possibly hot as in smexy (I haven't seen your pics but it's possible XD) but you're still supa chill =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back