Nintendo Wii , Getting BORING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suner52

Falopian Tube
Jul 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2548-1852-1916-1615
Do you think wii is getting sorta boring. I mean it depends for the people who have just one game, and have to play that over agian.. or those who dont have the wii virtual console. it may get boring in that term... Or maybe it tiring to use the wiimote.. ?

What do you think?

Last edited:
You on a topic spree today? :wtf: I think it is getting boring, I've been playing my 360 more now. Back in February when I got my Wii, I played it all the time. Now that I've played all my games and used all the channels too much, I'm getting, bored. When new games come out, then I'll be happy.

im not bored play wii sports tennis against some freinds its the funnest game

Well personally, im not bored form it, i just got it 4 days ago. Yet i styll havn't bought any virtual console stuff. AND IM LONGING for the internet channel

Suner52 said:
Well personally, im not bored form it, i just got it 4 days ago. Yet i styll havn't bought any virtual console stuff. AND IM LONGING for the internet channel

You know the internet channel is out, right? Well, if you got the Wii 4 days ago then you shouldn't be bored with it yet. It will start to kick in in a few months or so.

i'm slightly bored of the wii now i've had mine for a couple of months now but i do realise [ and you should to] that there r alot of great games coming soon e.g. SSBB, MP3, No more heroes they will put some life into the wii.:yesnod:

I got bored a few months a go and didn't play for a bit. Then I got playing Wii Sports more trying to improve my scores etc. Had a good crack on Red Steel recently and now I've got RE4 to keep me occupied. I don't play every night, mainly on weekends or the odd hour when I get in so theres enough to keep me going. I recently bought Zelda too but it will have to wait now RE4 is here!

Well yes but there are more things to do besides just play games on the Wii!
For instance, the internet channel is something I spend my most time on because I watch stream shows online and watch it from my TV!
Not only that but theres always the VC channel that always has cheap games that are fun, so you should never be left with just one game!

I'm sure if you go spend more time drawing manga you will find the time you do spend on your wii much more enjoyable.

If you are trying to consume your entire day playing it, then it will get boring. You don't want to turn into one of those superdupernerds who play their rainbow 6 or call of duty 4 for days at a time.

vagrant said:
The ironic thing is that this little girl just signed up to these forums like 2 days ago.

So, is that a problem? I got my Wii on February 3rd, but joined this site February 19th.

FR. said:
So, is that a problem? I got my Wii on February 3rd, but joined this site February 19th.

That has to do what with what I said.....?

I was referring to the correlation between when she joined this WII forum and when she got bored of her wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back