Official Control Discussion

various14_071126d.jpg

These are the default controls, but you can change the controls to your desire. For more info, read my posts above.

If anyone else wants the layout for the controls for GC, CC, or WM+N, just ask.

various14_071126c.jpg

various14_071126f.jpg

Shake Smash = You shake the nunchuk in the direction of the way you want your Final Smash to direct.

various14_071126e.jpg

Here is CC just incase anyone wants it.

These are just the default settings, you can change the controls to your desire.

Ignore the UNO, it just gives the definition of the control in which it is highlighted.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence between Classic and GC. I quite like the GC controller and I've gotten so familiar with it... then again, I wouldn't mind trying the new Wii controller. The idea of holding 2 controllers doesn't appeal to me... nor does it seem efficient from what I've read. And holding the Wii-mote sideways seems kind of awkward. Either way, I'll try all methods just for fun, but most likely stick with GC or Classic.

I would go with GC.

CC is too small, making it awkward for some players and the buttons are too small, so if you want to go really fast you will probably hit too many buttons by accident.

for th CC what blank button is that on the settings for the final smash

p.s.- what is the tiny button between ZL and ZR for on the CC it looks like a release for some type of clip

various14_071126e.jpg

That is the right analog stick, you tap it in a direction and you will preform your Final Smash in that direction. The left analog stick is for moving.

Where? I dont see a tiny button. If its not mentioned there, I dont know.

Last edited:
Sparx said:
various14_071126e.jpg

That is the right analog stick, you tap it in a direction and you will preform your Final Smash in that direction. The left analog stick is for moving.

Where? I dont see a tiny button. If its not mentioned there, I dont know.
The button he is talking about it not really a button its more like a release mechanism. Nobody really knows what its used for, If i remember correctly.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
maybe it will be used for add-ons in the future meh i dont know
Yea I don't see any other use for it really.

Back