Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

ok I am just passed him. I fixed those computers under the big guy on Elysia. And now it says I have to go to some eastern thing, which I can go to from some western thing. The only problem is it doesnt tell me where to go. I have no idea.

^I never even recognized that. Whenever I found one of those things I'd always just skip that part.

LMAO

EDIT: Ghor was a piece of cake.

Looks like I am not finishing the game anytime soon, I can not go back and pick up the multi-shot, I am stuck and need to start again it seems.

^Really? Like a glitch in the game?

You sure there isn't something you overlooked? I was convinced that I had found a glitch in the game quite a few times already, only to have my stupidity shown to me by Wario each and every time :sick:

Hell Yeah just beat the game, now to celebrate with turning it in for cash and buying a bottle of booze w00t. DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!

And if you need help with the boss click the spoiler...

The easiest way I found to beat him was to stand back and hit is tenticals and blast away at the yellow spots then move on to the next. after he turns to a head just keep locked on him and wait till he shoots the blue orbs. after he does the turn into the morph ball and boost your way behind him and then he'll be stunned from shooting the blue orbs so just morph back at which point you just let him have it in the pink spot on the back.

CantGetAWii said:
Looks like I am not finishing the game anytime soon, I can not go back and pick up the multi-shot, I am stuck and need to start again it seems.
try finding a hole....if its to high....morph in a ball and double bomb ur way in

wario2ooo said:
lol....u dont have the multi-shot?.......

No I never picked it up, I kept moving on figuring it would be there later on.
Those were the details I got from another poster. So I screw jumped all around these 3 platforms, all far apart from each other, and you need to jump slow and long strides to make it across. So I made it across to where i need the multi-shot, and I don't have it. I can not go back because the strides with the spike jump can not reach any platforms on the way back.

Guess I will have to buy Galaxy, and be one of the few to beat it relatively early :lol:

yeah....u can always go back...:lol:

EDIT!!!
i just got all energy tanks and found all energy cells. Also, i got collect all items from planets Bryyo, Esylia, Norian, and the Vahalla......the only planet im missing now is the pirate homeworld. YEAH!!!!

92% into the game already

87% rooms visited
and i havent fought the boss on the pirate homeworld yet.
:lol:

Last edited:
I am at the part where you need to get the bombs but for some reason it won't let me. It says that I need some transport module, any advice?

ye i got the second ship upgrade, the grapple thing rite?, for some reson it still doesnt work

Back