Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Yeah well I may have passed it, and cannot go back, the three platforms that you need to spike jump over to are too far out of reach, and I need the multi-shot to advance. Am I screwed?

wario2ooo said:
no.....just use ur ship to go around....:lol:

I don't think I am able to call it from where I am.
The place I saved in is where you first use the multi-shot.
I am so lost..:lol:

What do you do in the Steambot Barracks on Elysia? There are cases with Pirates in them (that I can't break open) and an orb that needs kinetic energy. I just got the hyper ball.

EDIT: nvm, I'm just a dumbass.

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
lol.....where are u at?.....where u got the screw attack?

no past that, I am in the place where you first use your multi-shot, there are a bunch of cells or something, fish tank type things. Maybe its not where you first use it, but I dont have the multi-shot yet, and have no way of going back to where it is so it seems.

lol....try finding a small hole and morph into a ball and get out.....lol....or if u see yellow dot....use ur multi-shots there by holding d-pad down and point at all the yellow dots

I'm on Elysia and my ship is taking heavy damage. I have to return to it so on my way back I unlock a half pipe and boost up to the top. At the top there is a gate and a twisty thing. What am I supposed to do with it? I put my gun into it and it says 'twist the wii remote'. I can twist it and make a noise with a and it doesnt do anthing.

lol...line up the lines.....do u see a gap in the lines?...twist answer insert the line between the gap

Back