Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

I'm Like The Furthest In This Thread, 38%!!! I Got Seeker Missile And Got All 3 Bombs. How Much Left? Am I Really 38% Complet Or Does It End At About 80%?

Mkay....I need the 4th energy cell...gamespot says this:

Energy Cell 4: Hidden Court, Bryyo. In order to obtain this energy cell, you have to have extended the bridge in the Machineworks Bridge section of the area that connects the Thorn Jungle to the Federation Hangar Bay areas. To do so, first you need to use your Ship Grapple to grab the head of the statue in the Fuel Gel Pool and drop it on the statue in the Colossus Vista area. That'll open one side of the bridge area; use your boost ball in the spinner to extend that side of the bridge.

Next, land your ship at the Thorn Jungle landing side and head to the North Jungle Court, where you can use your Ship Grapple on a large structure in one of the alcoves. Do so, then follow the path that's revealed under it to reach the other side of the bridge. Extend it and walk back across. Head through the Hall of the Golems and get to the Hidden Court. Drop the battery onto the fuel gel pump here to extend the energy cell. Jump to the top of the room and use the halfpipe to access the energy cell.

But, I can't find: "Fuel Gel Pool" or "Colossus Vista" on my map...what areas are they in??

Random: Just got 75% picukps and special ending notice. woot! :p

crazydog said:
Mkay....I need the 4th energy cell...gamespot says this:

Energy Cell 4: Hidden Court, Bryyo. In order to obtain this energy cell, you have to have extended the bridge in the Machineworks Bridge section of the area that connects the Thorn Jungle to the Federation Hangar Bay areas. To do so, first you need to use your Ship Grapple to grab the head of the statue in the Fuel Gel Pool and drop it on the statue in the Colossus Vista area. That'll open one side of the bridge area; use your boost ball in the spinner to extend that side of the bridge.

Next, land your ship at the Thorn Jungle landing side and head to the North Jungle Court, where you can use your Ship Grapple on a large structure in one of the alcoves. Do so, then follow the path that's revealed under it to reach the other side of the bridge. Extend it and walk back across. Head through the Hall of the Golems and get to the Hidden Court. Drop the battery onto the fuel gel pump here to extend the energy cell. Jump to the top of the room and use the halfpipe to access the energy cell.

But, I can't find: "Fuel Gel Pool" or "Colossus Vista" on my map...what areas are they in??

Random: Just got 75% picukps and special ending notice. woot! :p
must be a hidden location.....im not there yet....:lol:

More help lol

I am trying to find the bomb parts or something in sky town, I have one and am looking for the multi-shot as well. I am currently in a room with a bunch of tanks (fish tank type thingy) etc. or in that general area.

CantGetAWii said:
More help lol
I am trying to find the bomb parts or something in sky town, I have one and am looking for the multi-shot as well. I am currently in a room with a bunch of tanks (fish tank type thingy) etc. or in that general area.
I don't exactly know where you are for the bomb parts. I'd need more explanation. But essentially it's pretty linear to find the bomb parts once you've found the path.

And as for the Seeker Missile you're talking about...
It's in the eastern part of skytown. You have to look for a railway like thing that will take you to it and you'll have to do a few things. On the map the place you're supposed to go looks like an arrow pretty much.

Back