Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

Hey you need a legit Celebi CK? Why don't you people ever just ask me? =3
PM

Here's a quote from the rules, it should be helpful.

10. 5 Word Post Minimum
There is a 5 word minimum for ALL posts. Anything less is considered SPAM and will be deleted without hesitation. Also, do not write only one or two words followed by (5 Word Minimum) to meet the requirements set by this rule. If you do this, the post will be deleted and you will have points deducted from your total. If it happens once more after that, further action will be taken. Thanks.

And don't forget to remain on topic! :thumbsup:

Really, this place is dead. Protocall and rules arent THAT important. Just, well, guidelines.
In any case I need a really quick answer CK. Internet is getting buggy.

Don't think anybody here has any available legitimate shiny legendaries except Mew and Lugia, though they're Japanese.

And, I wonder who has the legit shiny Mew and Lugia? :p [/brag]

Fox has a point though, legendary shinnies are more rare than egg shinnies.

And, I wonder who has the legit shiny Mew and Lugia? :p [/brag]

Fox has a point though, legendary shinnies are more rare than egg shinnies.

really? how can you tell? i thought is was all the same like 1 and 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of finding one lol

It's like 1/3200 or something. I'm just guessing, but the only way to get (legit) shiny legendaries is soft reseting. I can chain grass-dwelling pokes, but not legendaries.

@killa- Nope, none. But you could get illigitimate shiny legends via cheating.

really? how can you tell? i thought is was all the same like 1 and 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of finding one lol

Competitive battlers breed a lot more than catch legendaries, so since there's plenty more chances of hatching eggs, there's more chances for a shiny. Statistically speaking the odds are the same, but when you consider how much of what happens so often, most people have more shiny eggs than legendaries.

crap i really need one how about latios?

... I would kill for a shiny Latios.

It's using the pokeradar to kill/catch multiple consecutive pokemon, which improves your chances of catching shinies.
I beleive someone posted a "hot-to" video earlier, but if not, search youtube.

@CK: Hurry

EDIT: Bugger is persistant...I'll try again in a bit.

Last edited:
Back