Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

How about Elekid?
I WAS doing Swellow, but he's being a whore. 16, then 22...
Rrr

Magmar is only wild in Platinum, so again... fat chance, for now anyways. However, I forgot something, with LG inserted in your DS, you can find Magby on Stark Mountain and Route 227, since 227 has enough grass to chain, it's very possible to chain for a shiny one. Sorry about that.[/quote]

i dont have leafgreen any more :[ it was stolen.... v.v

fox you can get me a shiny elekid?

... A bit of advice. You make way too many uncontributing posts. It's against the rules to post under 5 words per post, as well as make petty comments such as "very true" or "lol awesome". It's a waste of time and spammy, it's better off if things like that don't exist in threads. Since you know so little, I really recommend you read the rules.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

Magmar is only wild in Platinum, so again... fat chance, for now anyways. However, I forgot something, with LG inserted in your DS, you can find Magby on Stark Mountain and Route 227, since 227 has enough grass to chain, it's very possible to chain for a shiny one. Sorry about that.

Why you gotta be so serious? u knoe what whatev i'll stop Mr. Police Officer

Sure SirLancelot. I'll try.
BBL, keep checking back on me.

@^: I've got Ruby, Saphire, LeafGreen, and FireRed. No Emerald, which sucks, because if I did, ooohhh, shiny Gliscore.

Last edited:
Serious? Nah. Enforcing the rules? Ya. I'm just doing my part as a member who enforces the rules. I'm rarely serious. :p

You really need to stop those smart remarks as well, whether they're very minor such as "Mr. Police Officer", or all out flamming. You'll make enemies rather fast - as you yourself should know by now.

Just leave it alone guys, it's done.
We need more people interested in the pokemon section and it's not like you've never made a mistake before eh?
I'll get to work on Elekid.

Ofcourse Fox, ofcourse. I'm merely trying to correct the newbie and make him a better member. :thumbsup: I'm sure we'd rather have a smart newbie than a flamming idiot in the forums, none the less forums as inactive as DP.

By the way, you can call me CK, Lancelott. Freak just sounds stupid. :p

Just leave it alone guys, it's done.
We need more people interested in the pokemon section and it's not like you've never made a mistake before eh?
I'll get to work on Elekid.

ok :/ and do you want anything for it if you find one?

lol ok CK

Ask CK. He's the cloner.
After I catch shinies I give them to CK so he can clone them.

lol, cloner. Makes you sound like you're into genetic engineering. You should name that cloned shiny Mareep Dolly.

The cloner? ... Interesting title. :lol:

Well, as I ask everyone during trades, I'm always looking for shinnies and event pokes - especially a legit Celebi. We should take this to PM though, I'll send you a PM.

Back