Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

If I had said "JK LOL" I would be doing somethhng I personally try not to do.
Notice how I use proper spelling and grammar and don't use substitutes "u" and "r" for words? It's the way I am. Sorry you went on a nearly 2-page rant, but I got a laugh at your expense and that's the only truth out of all of this.
killa said:
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all
Why is it this seems to contradict EVERY WORD you've posted? Do you still plan on embarassing yourself? Don't get angry at me, because that's exactly what's going on.
Be a little better and admit you we're having a "blonde moment" as I call them or you can say "whatevs" or whatever and carry on for our amusement.
OR (3rd option) we can all get on topic.

Yeah I'm agreeing with Fox and Wuddle here. Killa = hypocrite. Don't call me people noobs when you, for one speak like one. Go back to watching your 'how to ...pokemon etc' videos on Youtube and rant on there with some fellow noobs.

Edit: On topic: I need to start playing Pokemon again. Are they on Wiiware or VC?

Looking up words doesn't only apply to third graders. I do it and I'm in High School because I don't want to feel stupid reading something that I don't get.

Anyways, it's called reading comprehension and interpretation. Fox didn't need to say LOL IM JK because he used [/arogant] in his post. You should have been able to either comprehend or interpret the nature of the post.

As said before, I got my laughs and kicks out of this anyways so I'm content.

EDIT :
I know for certain Pokemon Puzzle/Snap is on the Wii to buy on the internet.

Yeah I'm agreeing with Fox and Wuddle here. Killa = hypocrite. Don't call me people noobs when you, for one speak like one. Go back to watching your 'how to ...pokemon etc' videos on Youtube and rant on there with some fellow noobs.

Edit: On topic: I need to start playing Pokemon again. Are they on Wiiware or VC?

And you need to mind your business.

I'm clearly expressing how I feel on the matter. Free world isn't it? However I don't care nor do I want to join in this silly behaviour.

Ohhh I loved Pokemon Snap! They should of carried on with this franchise.

I'm clearly expressing how I feel on the matter. Free world isn't it? However I don't care nor do I want to join in this silly behaviour.

Ohhh I loved Pokemon Snap! They should of carried on with this franchise.

Im sure you don't. Which is why i said mind your own business.

Look please stop now. Nobody want's to carry on with the discussion, so let's stay on topic shall we?

:nono: Whatev n00b

Anyway to all my beloved fans check out my awesome SSBB vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0p21Hlpq4&feature=channel[/ame]

Also sub.Rate.Comment all my other vids plz.

THNX FOR THA SUPPORT

Just saying, I thought Pokemon Snap was going to be cool like it was when I was a kid... until when I beat it I was just like "Is that it?" It's just not the same as it was the first time.

Well look who started it?

Just check out my vids and shut the **** up.

The discussion is over.

I hope you don't mean me? For one I do not want to check out your videos now from your behaviour. Also this isn't the thread for videos.

Also Ironic how I tried to end the discussion earlier.

This is my last post now, please don't personally reply to me again.

I hope you don't mean me? For one I do not want to check out your videos now from your behaviour. Also this isn't the thread for videos.

Also Ironic how I tried to end the discussion earlier.

This is my last post now, please don't personally reply to me again.

You wasn't gonna watch them anyway so i didnt expect you dipshit.

And dont tell me what to do you aint my mama ***** so go ahead and talk about some gay ****. im listening.........

Back