Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

HAHAHA! Good luck with that.

BTW, don't lie to yourself. (Refers to your sig)
80something shinies makes ME shiny god around here.[/arogant]

"You wanna get beat in PK?"
Clear sign of a nub with no knowledge of competative battling, a complete disreguard of any kind of respect for something he doesnt know, and a 5 year old.
=)
lol

Wow your so immature n00b ima stop talking to fags like u

If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.

You=EPIC FAIL

rofl, I was the immature one when you come in with the illusion of
"I'M THE BEST!"
And then have the nerve to insult someone you know nothing about.
Good for you. Now go play in traffic. Do everyone a favor and manually demonstrate natural selection.

:D I intend on using that in my future. It will now forever be part of my arsenal of snappy lines.

It sucks because such brilliance is wasted on someone who probably doesnt understand what it means.

@killa- You define noob when you come in, want others to think that you're great with no proof, but the second they don't you become very hostile and defiant. Use curse words and insults in every post.
:lol:
And to think you're from California, a state that "prides" itself on being kind, accepting folks.

Last edited:
It sucks because such brilliance is wasted on someone who probably doesnt understand what it means.

@killa- You define noob when you come in, want others to think that you're great with no proof, but the second they don't you become very hostile and defiant. Use curse words and insults in every post.
:lol:

^^ this :D ^^

Whatev u think your so smart. Dont you? Well get a grip on life. Come in my hood and you'll catch a bullet so fast ur eyes wont even blink.

I dare u. Try it.

F0x-You have no backbone. Your soft as hell. A baby in words i cant describe. I hate ppl lik you because im trying to achieve my goals and yet here you come harassing me saying stuff like this
Fox
[H*D]

Friends: 14
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

HAHAHA! Good luck with that.

BTW, don't lie to yourself. (Refers to your sig)
80something shinies makes ME shiny god around here.[/arogant]

Excuse me miss. I have more shinies than your life can depend on. So if you want proof. Check out my pokemon. OOPS. I dont show mine to nubs.

Back