Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

It's rough, isn't it? It takes way too much practice... combined with reading a handfull of guides. Besides, considering I've got a huge list of shinnies thanks to Wiichat's godly resident chainers, I don't need anything more. :lol:

i watched like 4 vids on chaining and read 1 guide and i get the basics(i think anyway) but im still bad at it and dont really know what im doing wrong...i only have a hand full of shinys :[

i watched like 4 vids on chaining and read 1 guide and i get the basics(i think anyway) but im still bad at it and dont really know what im doing wrong...i only have a hand full of shinys :[

Earlier in the thread, I posted a chaining guide that really helped me out a lot. I dunno if you saw it or already read it, but if not, it might help you further. Here it is again:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/48478

While you do have to know what you are doing to chain, there's still luck involved and you may just be unlucky. :(

Earlier in the thread, I posted a chaining guide that really helped me out a lot. I dunno if you saw it or already read it, but if not, it might help you further. Here it is again:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/48478

While you do have to know what you are doing to chain, there's still luck involved and you may just be unlucky. :(

ya i read that one it helped but i guess im not lucky :[ maybe i just need to practice more..

Persistance is the bane of long odds, I always say.
As long as you know how to do it, just keep trying.
Some people are just quitters.

lol guess im a quitter in this case xD i havnt really taken the time to sit there and keep tring till i get a good chain.

Im too lazy too, although I think if I did chain, I would be really good at it. My first goal will be to get a Shiny Bidoof...why? Oh, no reason....maybe.

i have no shinies either. My friend has a shiny pichu

My first goal will be to get a Shiny Bidoof...why? Oh, no reason....maybe.

Aaarrrggghhh! I hate Bidoof! Chain a ****ing Starly, Bidoof doesn't deserve to be shiny! :mad5: [/anger issues]

i have no shinies either. My friend has a shiny pichu

My friend chained a shiny Pichu and gave a clone to me. :D Pika evolutionary line ftw.

Looking for a Shiny Mew, I dont care if its legit or not, whether you used action replay or not, i just really want one lol. dont really have much to give, but if you got action replay or someway to get a shiny mew to me, i would love you forever lol

I have a Shiny Mew! :D And by a miracle, it actually is legit - it's my pride and joy, so to speak. :3 I'll PM you about it.

Looking for a shiny mew, Dont really want it to be legit because i have the AR code, and if anyone has an AR can they get a shiny mew for me? please and thanks=]

What is chaining?

And also i need a shiny english entei,rayquasa,latias,giratina

Anybody wanna trade?

Back