Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

Jesus Christ your self-absorbed in yourself you have absolutely no respect towards others.

I glanced at your video skipping to three different random points for about a second long. That's about it.

Jesus Christ your self-absorbed in yourself you have absolutely no respect towards others.

I glanced at your video skipping to three different random points for about a second long. That's about it.

Are you hating on my vids? At least i try to make quality vids let alone this was made over a year ago.

I didn't say I hate it (Can't say that since I barely watched more than 5 seconds of it). But I'm not into watching music videos. <.<

I didn't say I hate it (Can't say that since I barely watched more than 5 seconds of it). But I'm not into watching music videos. <.<

ooooo..... how bout this 1?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8AMhIouhww&feature=channel_page[/ame]

watch in HD format plz.

Allow me to correct myself.
In terms of Youtube, the only videos I will almost always watch are dance videos. I barely watch videos of people playing games, I don't watch videos of music videos with a multitude of effects, etc. 80% of my youtubing is dance videos, the other 20% is between watching professional Starcraft players, or music (Raw ukelele play as an example).

There are SSBB combo video/etc threads already. Can't be arsed to search for URL.
@Wuddle-You're a hip-hop guy only? If not, I think you might check out Lemongrass - Sunrise on Fujiyama.
It's...trip-hop, close enough. =3

@NiGHTS- Any shinies?

Musically I try to be open to everything.

The song is pretty interesting though. Kind of feel lost listening to it lol

Admitingly I'm more into metal but ditto. I also try to remain open-minded. Lemongrass is for relaxing with a book if you ask me.

OH EM GEE. Two words. EXTREME. LULZ. [/caps]

Well done, Fox and Wuddle... That made my day, seriously. T'was hoping to find Fox caught even more shinnies, but this is almost as good.

That's a fantastic idea. I'll chain something today.
Hmm, maybe Bagon... No, no adamant syncher. Maybe...Nincada? Nah, something easy (for some reason he isnt). Urgh..

A shiny Magby would be incredibly rare, considering it's a baby poke and can't be found in the wild. You'd have to hatch it from an egg, which as I said, makes it very rare. Fat chance, basically... If someone did have a shiny Magby, I'd certainly want a clone of it though. :p

A shiny Magby would be incredibly rare, considering it's a baby poke and can't be found in the wild. You'd have to hatch it from an egg, which as I said, makes it very rare. Fat chance, basically... If someone did have a shiny Magby, I'd certainly want a clone of it though. :p

Very true.

Very true.

... A bit of advice. You make way too many uncontributing posts. It's against the rules to post under 5 words per post, as well as make petty comments such as "very true" or "lol awesome". It's a waste of time and spammy, it's better off if things like that don't exist in threads. Since you know so little, I really recommend you read the rules.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

:[ aww what about magmar?

Magmar is only wild in Platinum, so again... fat chance, for now anyways. However, I forgot something, with LG inserted in your DS, you can find Magby on Stark Mountain and Route 227, since 227 has enough grass to chain, it's very possible to chain for a shiny one. Sorry about that.

Back