Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

How about you guys stop your bickering and talk about something related to the thread. What you are doing is a waste of time for both of you, and you'd both be better off ending it now.

i doubt they'll end it. killa is to childish and wuddle is having fun taunting back.

on topic: i figured i may as well post my shiny list.

Venusaur
Seaking
Rydon
Floatzel
Deoxsys(possibly hacked)
Squirtle
Blaziken
Absol(ugly)
Butterfree
Gyrados
Numel
Cacturne
Mew(possibly hacked)
Groudon(possibly hacked)
Giratina(hacked from a friend. mine isn't shiny)

Did you know you = unable to think of anything creative, original, or truthful. I don't need to use outdated memes to get my point across, compared to you who's only response seems to be calling me a B, stupid, a fag, etc. I'm surprised this forum doesn't ban people based on stupidity.

Wow you dumb **** go die nao!!!!!

Isnt it the Porygon I hatched? I traded it to you for a Miltank didnt I?
I remember it.

Gahh i hate it when you get an email telling you that people have replyed to the thread, you read it, post something and then find out that there's a page after what you read.

Last edited:
either way its fun to read

Yes, yes it is. Especially when Wuddle's the one dishing out the thrasing and Killa's the one failing, oh-so entertaining. :p I'm not one to fancy a ban, though. :lol:

Gahh i hate it when you get an email telling you that people have replyed to the thread, you read it, post something and then find out that there's a page after what you read.

We all do... we all do. Except, I had to ditch my last e-mail address since Wiichat was failing, and I couldn't turn off the e-mail subscribe feature. I probably have OVER NINE THOUSAND e-mails by now (I'm absolutely serious).

... I really want a Shiny Seaking, damnit.

How about you guys stop your bickering and talk about something related to the thread. What you are doing is a waste of time for both of you, and you'd both be better off ending it now.

On second thought, I'll let you two work it out. Although, I must say, arguing over petty things on the internet = completely childish.

Last edited:
Back