Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
:sick: There will not be one. :scared: *imo*

Gahh.....

Ryan, you should have just named this thread "Fanboys, post your useless posts HERE." oh, maybe put an "official" in there too somewhere.

lol, of course there will be one, it will probably own the next Ninty console anyways.

ok y would they stop making sumthing thats making the millions?????

of course they will make more... heck when my grandkids get 1 itll be ps11

useful.jpg

Saying there will be a PS4 is not 'Useful Stuff'
Only if Blueray takes off will Sony make a PS4, Too many mistakes for PS3 **IMO**

The money issue is not a factor for not being able to make enough PS4's or something, the f'ing rich...there will be PS4 and beyond. Hopefully our Sony friends will learn from their mistakes.

IMO, it's way too early to be talking about this stuff now. Look at the gap between the PS2 and PS3 (2001 - 2006). It's going to be another 5 to 6 years before anything is released or announced.

FR. said:
IMO, it's way too early to be talking about this stuff now. Look at the gap between the PS2 and PS3 (2001 - 2006). It's going to be another 5 to 6 years before anything is released or announced.
Lol?

The point is too look into the future. The question's being asked "Will it happen?"

Oh, it will definatly happen. Look how popular the franchise is today, over 3,000,000+ consoles sold (PS3) and I'm sure even more PS2s. Sony is depending on the PS series so I see no reason why they would cancel anything.

They're not depending
They make ALOT of electrical equipment I doubt they need to depend on anything

Back