Pokemon Designing thread.

I dont understand what this thread is about >.>, is it a place to like request sigs or so??????

This, is the real rules and stuff for the original designs thread. FOLLOW IT THIS TIME AND DON'T SPAM!

Here are the rules:

PLEASE ONLY SIGN YOUR NAME! If you are interested in someone on this forum to make you a sig/avvy specifically, just post USING THE CORRECT FORMAT, then one of the designers will acknowledge you.

EXAMPLE:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Username: The_Loose_Cannon

Text: The_Loose_Cannon

Subtext: NYPD

Colors: Red, White, And Blue

Dimensions: 400x130

Render: None specific, just a cop car

SSBB_lover said:
I'll gladly do it, i'll PM you when i'm done.

This is directed towards all designers: Those names that have been underlined, those are FINISHED sigs by the designer. Instead of erasing the name, I underlined them as a constant reminder of who did who's sig (some of you don't put your name in other peoples sigs nor do people say thank you in their sig lines). Those names that are not underlined means that you are still responsible for them, so hop to it!

The names above are listed least recent to most recent (top to bottom). Make it your own decision on who you would like to take. If any additional info is needed about a sig, PM the member.

Don't forget to thank the person who makes you a sig! Thank you!

is this thread for like you post the sig you created? or you can request a sig here??

GAH to many spamming, too many goody goody people. READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD!

" POKEMON DESIGNING THREAD"

i rest my case. thank you.

NO OMG YOU GUYS.......Wait sorry.....This thread is about asking for a sig from other people.....Just read what I said and the examples....Just post your name, text on it, render, colors, and dimensions. Simple as that. Then a person who can make your sig says I can do it, then he or she will tell you when your done...

lol, one of the most confusing threads xD

Can anyone make me a sig?

Text: Gyeong

Subtext:

Colors: Pink, light pink, and white

Render: Pictures of Mashimaro(google it, it's a bunny)

gbj153 said:
lol, one of the most confusing threads xD

Can anyone make me a sig?

Text: Gyeong

Subtext:

Colors: Pink, light pink, and white

Render: Pictures of Mashimaro(google it, it's a bunny)

OK...Tomorrow afternoon I will have something done for you :)

Do you want an avatar as well?

I like to combine, like this:

exodia5.gif

Last edited:
Ummm let me try...

Text: J.C.

Subtext: wats subtext?

Colors: Dark Blue (Like Da Night Sky)

Render: Lucario using Focus Blast and Deoxys (Attack Form) using Psycho Boost Vs. Dialga using Roar of Time and Palkia using Spacial Rend. (Thunder/Lightining in da background)

If its to hard then forget it ok.

I will do this too for tomorrow

1st gbj153
2nd Kyouh

WANT AVATAR TOO?

Sorry J.C... you request something too hard. If you provide me the picks, I will do it... however, it will be ugly.. as there won't be color combination.

No problem. Just tell me, wanna avatars too?

Btw... take the mushroom thing for your siggy, you can get banned :)

Back