Pokemon Designing thread.

PokeChamp said:
hey Gyeong, look at my avatar for a min.... its a replacement...LOL!

lol, i already seen that before on another site =3

Well... 2nd one just done!!

Kyouh Man... next time give me more picks... it is impossible to do with one pick. This is the best I could do, I altered your pick, to make a bit more of sense.... Here ya go

kyouhavat.gif

Sig
kyouhsig.gif

Chicagoan said:
Well... 2nd one just done!!

Kyouh Man... next time give me more picks... it is impossible to do with one pick. This is the best I could do, I altered your pick, to make a bit more of sense.... Here ya go

kyouhavat.gif

Sig
kyouhsig.gif

crap i know, but you shouldnt have put ash and misty -.- but appreciate it man thnx.

PS. the avatar really look nice, my gf liked it, thnx man :p

Last edited:
Then give me those pink guys separated, and I change it

I put those guys in place of ash and misty

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
Then give me those pink guys separated, and I change it

I put those guys in place of ash and misty

ill get batter pics my gf has them, so ill have to wait till she wokes up lol but soon as i get it, ill just make another request if that is ok with you man.

and i thnx again hehehe.

kyouh said:
crap i know, but you shouldnt have put ash and misty -.- but appreciate it man thnx.

PS. the avatar really look nice, my gf liked it, thnx man :p

Man... give me those 2 guys separated and I will replace those both.

Your avatar looks weird, just right click on the avatar and select "Copy Image location" Then paste it in your profile.

Yes, Pokechamp, but provide me a pickachu volt tackling, as it will be so hard to find it (without background or it will stink)

Next:

Lolz
Pokechamp
Emma

* If you are not bold, means that I need something from you.

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
Man... give me those 2 guys separated and I will replace those both.

Your avatar looks weird, just right click on the avatar and select "Copy Image location" Then paste it in your profile.

yeah i will but i dont have the pic, so i have to wait for mygf lol

kyouh said:
yeah i will but i dont have the pic, so i have to wait for mygf lol

kyouh, no offense, but your picture looks....weird............why not post your own pic? (as in actuall pictures of your Gf and you)

gbj153 said:
kyouh, no offense, but your picture looks....weird............why not post your own pic? (as in actuall pictures of your Gf and you)

thats the pic of our avatar on a game were playing, we would put our pic if we wanted to but we dont and we decide to put the pic of our avatar in our game instead -.- (make sense?)

kyouh said:
thats the pic of our avatar on a game were playing, we would put our pic if we wanted to but we dont and we decide to put the pic of our avatar in our game instead -.- (make sense?)
Not really ._. Seems to me like you are worried about what other people would think regarding how you look, thus you don't use your real pic. :lol: [No don't take that seriously ._.]

And I was honestly surprised Chicagoan was able to actually pull off a nice looking sig with such a pixelated render:yikes:

Back