Ps3 graphics. WTF

People laughed at wii sports graphics when they wernt supposed to look realistic but they don't laught at that when the graphics are absolutely sh*t especialy on the neck

-KB said:
they try to make games to realistic nowadays.

whatever happened to the lush forests and different worlds in games.

thats what i like to see, and the wii can do that just fine imo.

Thats exactly what i think, gaming was a way to escape your world (maybe i want to play baseball with mario):lol:

All they did was take a face scan and put it on the polygon without any touchups, and I think that is a movie no gameplay since the other screens that actually so a position you can play tennis with are not as good of quality. also with having actual polygons for the backround people it looks like crap, this one is just split sprites with is horrible but 360 has a few games with polygon audiences and it looks like first run ps1 graphics in the backround, LAME. if a game is truly good you should not notice a little difference in graphics after about 1 to 10 minute anyways. the wii games really don't look bad and they aren't even finished versions, the games or the console, when they took the majority of the pics, nintendo has stated before final units went into production they were still possible reworking some features, ATI stated E3 was "just the tip of the iceberg" when asked about the wii graphics and don't want to compare it to gamecube or xbox b/c that is also thier graphics and ps3 is not out yet either so they might still be pulling juice out also.

Back