PS3 or Wii

vagrant said:
And if you want good games, graphics, and HD-DVD. Buy the 360.

does the 360 come with a HD-DVD player now?

and what if you want blu-ray?

personally i prefer the blue translucent cases to
those nasty **** brown colored ones. :arf:

buckyfellini said:
does the 360 come with a HD-DVD player now?

and what if you want blu-ray?

personally i prefer the blue translucent cases to
those nasty **** brown colored ones. :arf:
Hey, I've got a great idea: let's buy stuff based on what color the box is! Seriously, grow a sack man.

Besides, 360 + HD-DVD player is the same price as a PS3.
Oops, looks like someone just shattered your whole basis for buy the system, my bad.

Gymdawg said:
Hey, I've got a great idea: let's buy stuff based on what color the box is! Seriously, grow a sack man.
its called sarcasm :ihih:

Gymdawg said:
Oops, looks like someone just shattered your whole basis for buy the system, my bad.

so if 360 + HD-DVD = PS3, then i guess it's preference. i sti/l think those brown cases are fugly.

My basis for buying a PS3 was actually more of a decision to keep it (wife tryin' to be a scalper lol)

LA33R said:
But still just immagine the 360 crossed with the wii....

lol

Yeah, I can imagine that now:
Mario 360

An co-operative FPS, and the graphics are realistic, so Mario actually does look like a fat italian plumber and Luigi actually does look like a lanky italian plumber (wait..)

They go around headshotting goombas and other ****.

Oh and just think about the online features! You pay £50 to go online, and then an extra £5 for every retro game you want to download! FANTASTIC!

Wii360 sounds 'da bomb, they could have voice masks for Mario/Luigi, and when you get fragged, the Wii360mote would vibrate, and shortly after explode in your hand. Nintendo later apologise for the explosions however state that they wii360motes are working as intended, they will open a site offering replacement underwear on the condition that you send them your underwear first.

Oh and the Wii360mote looks like a Wiimote with another Wiimote going through it, (so it looks like an X get it?? amirite???)

We should try and make this happen, it sounds like fun.

Why don't the ps3 fanboys just open up and be honest. You are riding the perverbial cock of the ps3 because you love your kingdom hearts and your final fantasy.

I bought one so I could be like "ya I have a ps3." Basically.

The only reason I would ever by a PS3 is if they brought out Loco Roco for it, and you had to actually tilt your TV.

But no really, Final Fantasy 10 ruined the series for me with that homosexual Tidus, then 11 really beat me into the dirt with its crap way of doing things, then 10-2 made me want to kill myself. I've given up on that series, and I was never into the KH series.

PS3 has nothing to offer to me :(

Gymdawg said:

yeah but its just an addon so you minus 200 bucks from that price and your with a cheaper system that has identical grpahics and a cpu thats only 200mhz slower than the ps3. i really dont like it when ps3 owners say yeah but with the hd dvd addon its the same price as the ps3 yeah it is but you have the option to buy it or not and i chose not too why cause i dont care , regular dvds arent even dead yet.. now when regular dvd is dead and hd or blu ray takes over thats when imma choose what to buy. with the 360 you have a choice if you want hd dvd or not as for the ps3 you dont you have blu ray no matter what .. but i do like the blu ray for games though holding alot more memory than a the standard dvd . i think the 360 and the ps3 should be in a different catagory than just consoles maybe mulitmedia console as wii is just a gaming console.

as for me imma be waiting it out to see who wins the format wars i think it was toshiba with there vhs and sony with there beta max not sure but sony lost that format war. and i didnt do research about dvd and vhs ..but now again we have toshiba with there hd dvd i think its tashiba and sony with pushing blu ray to the market dont know where they get there blu ray from but it is sony who is mostly pushing blu ray to the market so to me its basicly theres.

to sum it up lets say hd dvd wins this format war now imma go out and get a dvd addon for the 360 buy that time it should be way cheaper than wat is now. and as for you ps3 owners all you have is a blu ray gaming system wich means you would have to buy a hd dvd player to watch hd dvd. now if blu ray wins . ill just buy a blu ray dvd player wich is ganna cheap already when that time comes.. so either way your ganna be spending money but id rather spend money worth it not just a 600 dollars gaming console that may or may not win the format wars then all im left with is a $600 multimedia gaming console that plays blu ray games, thats why i have my pc for my multimedia tasks.

for some of you kids that are on here you guys dont understand that sony needs to win this format war. yes for sony and microsoft its more than just a gaming console war its a format war who ever wins the format war wins the multimedia gaming console award =-) and the wii will win the gaming console award lol

p.s now flame me if you want but i really do think its more than just a next gen gaming system war between sony and microsoft

Last edited:
Dude, I second you all the way. Sony is just using the PS3 to push their new format. Face it fanboys, the PS3 is a marketing ploy. I'm no huge fan of microsoft, I'm only using windows to get with her hot sister DirectX, but at least Microsoft isn't making me pay for crap I don't need.

MysticGohan said:
i hope that sony wins the format war like think about it you can store 50 gigs in one cd!!!
I hope sony doesnt win,I have my reasons and don't have to say them.

Back