PS3 or Wii

so did you enjoy playing a game in a rfom?and the people do have legs in bowling,only the people you arn't playing have no legs.And nintendo isnt trying to shove a worthless dvd player down the throat of its customers,wheather you use,and its better than waiting a hour to play a ps3 demo to find out is sucks like everyother game,than delete it and download another game and wait a hour.

re

psychono2 said:
so did you enjoy playing a game in a rfom?and the people do have legs in bowling,only the people you arn't playing have no legs.And nintendo isnt trying to shove a worthless dvd player down the throat of its customers,wheather you use,and its better than waiting a hour to play a ps3 demo to find out is sucks like everyother game,than delete it and download another game and wait a hour.

I downloaded gthd in 20 minutes today on a cable connection. Yesterday I couldnt even connect to the shop channel on the wii. I finally connected today and it took 30 minutes to download the internet channel. Guess what happened when I tried to log out. It froze again! Great console kidtendo :wtf:

btw the blu ray player looks great on my hdtv. My tv doesnt even support 1080p so I cant even imagine what that will look like. Well lets just say it will look alot better than a legless bowling game at 480i ;)

Can some one please tell me why i0n hasn't banned billm0066 yet?he hates the wii and calls it kidtendo.And has to make a sig about something he cant understand.

re

psychono2 said:
Can some one please tell me why i0n hasn't banned billm0066 yet?he hates the wii and calls it kidtendo.And has to make a sig about something he cant understand.

I made the sig because you said nintendo doesnt use bluetooth. I called it a kitendo because you act like a little kid. Maybe you should be banned because you tell people to kill themselves in the wii vs xbox thread. I own a wii and do not hate it by any means. I actually like it, but I like the ps3 more. I just state facts. If it hurts your feelings then too bad.

Please answer this psycho. Does the wii remote use bluetooth? When you were running your mouth in the other thread, you seem to think it doesnt.

Last edited:
Just wondering why all PS3 fanboys can only say this.

PS3Fanboys said:
"PS3 has better graphics."

Really. Wii already know that. How about better games. I still haven't seen PS3 games top Zelda yet. Please tell us something non-graphical or hardware based about the PS3.

Jesse said:
Just wondering why all PS3 fanboys can only say this.

Really. Wii already know that. How about better games. I still haven't seen PS3 games top Zelda yet. Please tell us something non-graphical or hardware based about the PS3.

Take those away from the ps3 and your left with a wii :ee5k: . rfom is better than zelda. The people in rfom actually speak real words. The ai are smarter in rfom. Online capabilities. Better weapons. Zelda is not a bad game, but once you beat it then its over. I can play rfom online anytime I want and will never get sick of it.

I truely don't hate PS3 or 360 for that fact. In the near future I will own one or the other. The thing I value the most in any game is gameplay. The reason why I got the Wii. The games on PS3 graphically are beatiful but are lacking quality. I owed a PS2 and Gamecube, I played both equally. I will give you the fact the Wii has a non-existence online game library. That is the PS3 and 360 strong point. There's nothing better then playing a game online, it makes the replay value go up. The fact of the matter is this, thus far PS3 hasn't caught my attention as there games are lacking gameplay. Guess we'll have to wait see what the bring out in the future.

re

Jesse said:
LMAO are you collecting psychono2's posts?

Just the ones when he opens his mouth about stuff he has no idea about. Its adding up isnt it? There were a few more, but I got a little lazy.

re

Jesse said:
I truely don't hate PS3 or 360 for that fact. In the near future I will own one or the other. The thing I value the most in any game is gameplay. The reason why I got the Wii. The games on PS3 graphically are beatiful but are lacking quality. I owed a PS2 and Gamecube, I played both equally. I will give you the fact the Wii has a non-existence online game library. That is the PS3 and 360 strong point. There's nothing better then playing a game online, it makes the replay value go up. The fact of the matter is this, thus far PS3 hasn't caught my attention as there games are lacking gameplay. Guess we'll have to wait see what the bring out in the future.

If you played the ps2 so much, then why dog the ps3? Of course launch games wont be that great. I didnt think resistance was going to be that good until I played it. Im not into fps either. If you liked the ps2, then you will love the ps3. Alot of the same games but better. Plus a bunch of new games that will knock your socks off. The 360 is a great system too. Ive been dying to try gow to compare it to resistance. Everybody says its a great game.

I dont want anyone thinking I hate the wii. I do like it, but the problems I have been having with it lately are really annoying. Im getting sick of the same games too. I really hope they bring out some better games. Most of the games are too childish, and the mature games are just terrible.

billm0066 said:
If you played the ps2 so much, then why dog the ps3? Of course launch games wont be that great. I didnt think resistance was going to be that good until I played it. Im not into fps either. If you liked the ps2, then you will love the ps3. Alot of the same games but better. Plus a bunch of new games that will knock your socks off. The 360 is a great system too. Ive been dying to try gow to compare it to resistance. Everybody says its a great game.

I dont want anyone thinking I hate the wii. I do like it, but the problems I have been having with it lately are really annoying. Im getting sick of the same games too. I really hope they bring out some better games. Most of the games are too childish, and the mature games are just terrible.

It's not that I dog the PS3 it's more less the same feelings you have for the Wii. I kind of feel disappointed in the PS3 for their business decision's.

I will be getting either 360 or PS3 depending on what actions those respected company's take in the near future. All three systems can make a case in being better then one another, but as a said before gameplay is what I value. Games to look forward to 360 Bioshock, PS3 Asassin's Creed, and Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Honestly from a non-basis opinion Super Smash Bros. Brawl will sell more then either of those games. Halo 3 may give it a run for its money though.

Yeah SSBB may sell more due to the number of people who are waiting for it and the people who loved melee.Halo 3 will probably hands down sell more.

johndabullet said:
PS3 :sick:
Wii :cool:
In my opinion the wii is better than the ps3 but personally i am going to get both consoles because the wii offers fun gameplay whereas the ps3 brings excellent graphics
BTW checkout this website where you can get a Wii or PS3 for FREEEEE !!!
http://www.freewebs.com/free-gifts4u/
GTFO before i kick your arse!!!!!!!!

Back