PS3 Vs. Wii

i wish you mother **ckers would quit this *hit the wii will always beat ps3 cause of the **cking price. i dont know about you rich basterds but 600 dollars is a lot of freaking money and i dont want to pay that much for a damn video game console.:mad: now quit this *ucking arguement

Last edited:
My choice would be Wii. I don't have enuff time for gaming to spend too much on a console as I hav a job. also the last time my dad played a video game(sled storm on ps1) he went around the track backwards about 20 times. Also I am not a hardcore gamer which is wut ps3 is made for. Nintendo is made to be simplistic. And to be honest, this thread should never have been created becuz as the ppl at Nintendo hav said, the wii was never made to compete, but to revoloutionize gaming. That's not exact words but I read it somewhere and can't remember the website

wiirules123 said:
i wish you mother **ckers would quit this *hit the wii will always beat ps3 cause of the **cking price. i dont know about you rich basterds but 600 dollars is a lot of freaking money and i dont want to pay that much for a damn video game console.:mad: now quit this *ucking arguement
im sure if it was cheaper you still wouldnt buy it because your probably a ninty fanboy so put a VOID on that.

Not everyone is hardcore enough to buy a video game console for that much, though. No one really seems to care about Blu-Ray, which is why no one realizes that the ps3 is a Blu-Ray player that does other things for almost half the price. I don't hate the ps3, i just like the wii better, and that seems to automatically make me a Nintendo fanboy/full-fledged ps3 hater.

Back