Ridley in Brawl.

mushroomedmario said:
with the inclusion of charizard i could see ridley being a playable character, i however don't think he should belong for a couple of reasons, the first is that he's not a playable character in any game, second just way to damn lankey/awkward....idn i would prefer him to be a boss or assist tropy

but bowser gets resized in every game he's in..

anyways im' opening my eyes to how he would be a decent playable character in ssb, still would prefer him to be a boss or something cause that's how i always viewed him(like the poster a few posts above this stated)

mushroomedmario said:
but bowser gets resized in every game he's in..

anyways im' opening my eyes to how he would be a decent playable character in ssb, still would prefer him to be a boss or something cause that's how i always viewed him(like the poster a few posts above this stated)
Ok that's a start. At least you're open to the idea of him in. And as the boss arguement stated, he can still be a boss. Just a didn't form of him.

So if bowser can get resized, so can Ridley.

fail...fail...FAIIIILLLL

Just because he has less posts then most people doesnt mean hes any less of a person. Everyone need to start somewere

Thanks Titans. I wish everybody would see it like you do.

tis off topic, there's a topic about that called noobs newbies noobies or something like that

anyways it's resolved so just let it go

another reason why i don't want ridley in ssbb(slightly) is because(like i mentioned before

big characters=strong and slow
small characters=weak and fast

ridley would just mess that equation up, not that big of a deal though

umm ridly could be downsized

he was downsized in melee
(in the video at the begining when you start the game)

so i agree with wrecked

mushroomedmario said:
tis off topic, there's a topic about that called noobs newbies noobies or something like that

anyways it's resolved so just let it go

another reason why i don't want ridley in ssbb(slightly) is because(like i mentioned before

big characters=strong and slow
small characters=weak and fast

ridley would just mess that equation up, not that big of a deal though

I agree, it's let go.

And for the big characters thing. That's not a rule, just what we have seen so far. Ridley could open up new possibilities for large fast characters. And even small strong characters.

ridly could be turned smaller

he was turned smaller in melee

plus theres only one metroid character

ridley is more of an animal than anything, he doesn't talk or react to what people say etc. It shouldn't matter really but the rest of the charcaters all have well... character. how about one of the hunters from mp3 or dark samus?

Wii-Fi said:
ridley is more of an animal than anything, he doesn't talk or react to what people say etc. It shouldn't matter really but the rest of the charcaters all have well... character. how about one of the hunters from mp3 or dark samus?
Hunters I think don't play as much as of an important role. But dark samus, imo opinion is too clony. He/she/it could easily be a costume change. If sakurai could make a good moveset, then good. But as i've seens he would have basically the same moves as samus, just phazon based. So DS>Hunters Ridley>DS

And for the animal, let's point out the other animals that don't talk.

Diddy-confirmed
DK-from the beginning.
Yoshi- I guess you could argue that he says yoshi every once in a while. From the beginning.
Pikachu- Kinda an animal. Again from the beginning of smash.
Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard- Confirmed
Fox- Animal but he talks so that's not a very good example.
Jigglypuff- Jiggly that's about all it says. And a Puff! grunt.
Mewtwo- He/she just kinda groans.
Pichu- Pichu in a cute little voice.
So that animal non responsive arguement isn't very strong. But I could see where you're going with it.

You guys saw the pits descent video right?

What if in ridlys video somehow he gets zapped with a ray that makes him playable size and then he flys to the arena.

Just a thought. Don't flame.

Fire Flower said:
You guys saw the pits descent video right?

What if in ridlys video somehow he gets zapped with a ray that makes him playable size and then he flys to the arena.

Just a thought. Don't flame.

Lol. Don't consider this flame. But they can just resize him. They don't need a ray zapper. Good idea though.

there's like a 0.5% chance of this guy being a playable character. not to be negative but these are the factors:

-too big
-not enough moves (unless u can think of some)
-he's able to fly

GREAT FOR A BOSS THOUGH!!! :ciappa:

Back