Ridley in Brawl.

CyanRussel said:
Bowser only grew taller and fatter:lol: Ridley would get big/long in width....im not even sure he'll be able to fit in Final Destination...

Ninty is an abrev. for Nintendo
No i'm pretty sure he got shorter...and fatter. And yeah ridley would be wide. That's how his design is.

Oh i've never heard of that before.

bw! said:
i will say this again

ridly could be turned smaller

he was turned smaller in melee

plus theres only one metroid character :wink: :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Thank you bw for your intelligence.

CyanRussel said:
What.....Ninty??

Its probaly b/c you havent been on here long...you just became a member not too long ago huh? How come you never introduced yourself?
I was a member here a while ago, on a different account. And I did introduce myself.

CyanRussel said:
Dupe Account....hmmm, im very ashamed/shocked....you that you'll get banned for that right?:yikes:
No I just forgot my account name.

metroid13.jpg

Even If He Was Sized Down. It'd Be Disproportional To Samus.

It'd Look Wierd Seeing Him Like That.

the guys several stories tall, it wouldn't work. he'd be a good assist trophy though. You guys have to respect each others opinion, you can be smart and have different views on a subject sometimes ya know.

Most characters are resized a bit. Bowser and Pichu in SSBM were drastically closer to each other's heights than they actually are.

It's not a matter of can he be rezized which he can. Why would we want a little metal dragon in the game? The thing that really makes him cool is his size. Take that away and he's not worth it anymore.

Ok this is for all of you size complainers. Let's look at bowser, a popular boss, and a character in melee and brawl.

bowsersize1.png

I'd say about three times mario's height on this.

bowsersize2.png

This may be arund five times.

bowsersize3.jpg

Well this is a different bowser but it looks like mario grew taller, while bowser grew wider. I'd say three.

bowsersize4.jpg

Now this bowser is huge. This is a screenshot from yet to be released Super Mario Galaxy. Mairo is about the size of bowser's head.

So even one of the most recgonizable bosses ever has his size change. Ridley is less recognizable than Bowser, but he too has undergone size changes. With that in mind, as you see in the the screenshots two of nintendo's best characters has been changed. Heck even mario has gotten minor changes.

well bowser originally was about as tall as super mario right? because thats what i remember from SMW. and ridly i guess would be okay. just it would kinda be weird to me i dunno why. kinda like sonic. how he would look funky if he were to join.

on super smash bros melee ridly was the size of samus

and thats probably what he will look like in brawl if hes a character

Ok, first picture Mario is only have the size. second, only 3 times the size. third a head taller and Mario would be his size. All of these images display the typical difference slightly varied in SSB and SSBM and SSBB to come. Ridley is much larger.

Review_SuperMetroidRidley.png

Now here Ridley is twice as tall as one of the tallest characters, Samus. Samus is twice as tall as Mario.

200px-Metaridleydoesbattle.jpg

This is from Metroid prime. We all know how large Ridley was in this game. this isn't the best picture but you get the idea. Ridley would either be a massive character or sadly sized down into what I stated early, I big metal lizard.

Back