Saddam Hussein executed 10 mins ago

oh shutup you bunch of panty-wasted hippies-regardless of whether others should be punished or not is irrelevent...he got what he deserved and hes burnin in hell as we speak. if u sympathize w\ him then you can tell him when u get there!

Ezekiel86 said:
Umn dude... I can't work out if you mentioned Desert Strike in relevance to the topic or if you mentioned it in passing, but dude come on... Most games "Desert Combat" games are nothing more than Pro-American propaganda in a petty attempt to justify their presence in Iraq.
Desert strike : Return to the gulf
To give it its full title
The story follows the player, a AH-64 Apache pilot in a conflict inspired by the Gulf War. A year after the Gulf War, General Ibn Kilbaba takes over a small Arab Emirate and plans to start World War III, and the player must open way for ground troops by disabling most of his defense and offense, and finally take on the "Madman" himself.
So what related

wiiCrazy said:
oh shutup you bunch of panty-wasted hippies-regardless of whether others should be punished or not is irrelevent...he got what he deserved and hes burnin in hell as we speak. if u sympathize w\ him then you can tell him when u get there!
Yes if he was of christian faith he would be in hell, but he is islamic, so he is just in a place with lots of garrbage.

Dec. 30, 2006 - Ali Al Massedy was 3 feet away from Saddam Hussein when he died. The 38 year old, normally Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's official videographer, was the man responsible for filming the late dictator's execution at dawn on Saturday. "I saw fear, he was afraid," Ali told NEWSWEEK minutes after returning from the execution. Wearing a rumpled green suit and holding a Sony HDTV video camera in his right hand, Ali recalled the dictator's last moments. "He was saying things about injustice, about resistance, about how these guys are terrorists," he says. On the way to the gallows, according to Ali, "Saddam said, ‘Iraq without me is nothing.’" --MSNBC

061230_saddamnoose.jpg

Last edited:
Good
time for fun
Edit : Downloaded

Last edited:
wiiCrazy said:

Can you try sound a little more educated next time? I'm pretty sure it's you who'll be going to hell with that attitude boy...

*edit* I'll refer you to my previous post on Page 2

Read it, and understand it before jumping to an uneducated response, demeaning your own intelligence.

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
He deserved more than that, he should of been tortured with hot pokers or something , would make him realise what a horrible person he is... Then hang him!

You are talking about revenge, not justice.

Are we a country based on revenge then? Is that what we want?

I'd rather see justice, personally.

hey did any1 notice it looks like he was in mid-sentence when he dropped. wonder what his last words were. probably 'i wonder if the wiichat mods will delete my account, man if they...THUNK lol! oh and to the guy that questioned my intelligence im not even going to respond...dont need to if you can gather that much info about sum1 from like half of a paragraph. psychic. (and u call me judgemental?

They probably had enough of his verbal spam

I just made this
I loled

(thumb nail to cover my arse if someone complains)

Back