Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

kronau said:
Get A Ps3 It Owns 360! I Have Both So Dont Say Fanboyisum!
360 is WAY better than PS3.

PS3 has NO good games, it's garbage. It's not selling well at all and all people say is: Oh! It has potential!!, they've been saying this for quite some time and the games still are crappy. It's "AAA" games are being reviewed with **** scores and that one stupid dude still has the balls to come out and say: "PS3 games are infinitely more fun!" PS3 is a big hunk of crap and is obviously the next Dreamcast. 360 already has plenty of good games and the PROD is hardly an issue. I don't think anyone is scared of the PROD when turning on their 360 because the only thing on their mind is: Yes! Must play [insert AAA title here]. Freezing does happen but for the 90% part it's because people play their 360s for 10+ hours straight and don't give it a break. PS3 would probably overheat too though but people only play it for 2 hours at the most straight. So there, get a 360 over a PS3.

Oh yeah, I own both a PS3 and 360 so don't call me a fanboy...

(yes, yes, I double-posted, STFU)

busterbry said:
im sorry im not a fanboy i co-own a ps3 and i have a wii. but it just annoys me how theres always people talking trash about the 360 and most of the time they get proven wrong, but then they find something new to complain about. Before it was 360 has no games blah blah halo 3 is gonna suck. PS3 is gonna kick its ass. 2 years later halo 3 sold 6 million copies, the 360 has the best games out right now, and its selling better than the ps3. So i thought i wouldnt hear all this trash talked about it. But, still theres a ton of people finding the small problems and blowing them up to seem huge. Im sure alot of xbox fanboys go around talking **** about the ps3 but just theres no reason to do either of it. They are both great consoles, but dont say oh the 360 has no games. The world has spoken and the 360 has sold much better than the ps3. Yet ps3 owners still say the 360 sucks. I personally think the ps3 will catch up next year, but still dont ***** about the 360.

the ring of death is not a small problem

and it wasnt 360 which had the least games it was ps3

and my thought are exatly like yours

and i still dont see anything that was fanyboyish in my post, sure i may have put the 360 down but my points were light shedded they were true, and it was my oppinion thats why i said "i chose"

and i dont get where you got alot of people who own ps3 say 360 suck, im on a ps3forum (in my sig) and i have been their for quite abit of time now, but i have only heard people make fun of 360 on the forum like 20 or less times, most people think its pretty good console but still would prefer a ps3

i usally hear people who have a wii or 360 make fun of wii hell the other day i was on a thread defending ps3

heck ps3 was only out for less then a month when all these videos, posts put down came to ps3 that said it had no games

LESS THEN A MONTH

360 has good games but most of which are FPS or shooters i other words

whats why i like ps3

i like different good games

i do like FPS but only once in awhile

i truly hate people who love games just for graphics, its like falling in love with a ho....no inside all outside...

plus mario 64 and Zelda OOT has crappy graphics compared to today and i just got it from the vc and their amazingly fun.

then again to the ps3 folk, thats all they got.

Thread: omg this is so frikin annoying

----------

see the mindless fread bashed ps3 for no reason at all

get where im getting with this if you want ill get more

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
PS3 would probably overheat too though but people only play it for 2 hours at the most straight.

I'm assuming since this was so outrageous and technically inaccurate it was just an attempt at a joke? If it is (and I hope) then I'd give it a C- :yesnod:

Sovieto said:

Wow, you're an angry little person aren't you :lol:

Sovieto said:

PS3 has NO good games, it's garbage. It's not selling well at all and all people say is: Oh! It has potential!!, they've been saying this for quite some time and the games still are crappy. It's "AAA" games are being reviewed with **** scores and that one stupid dude still has the balls to come out and say: "PS3 games are infinitely more fun!" PS3 is a big hunk of crap and is obviously the next Dreamcast. 360 already has plenty of good games and the PROD is hardly an issue. I don't think anyone is scared of the PROD when turning on their 360 because the only thing on their mind is: Yes! Must play [insert AAA title here]. Freezing does happen but for the 90% part it's because people play their 360s for 10+ hours straight and don't give it a break. PS3 would probably overheat too though but people only play it for 2 hours at the most straight. So there, get a 360 over a PS3.

im pretty sure that was suspossed to be a funny post but anyways ill go ahead and get right on it

Uncharted, R&C TOD, resistence, warhawk, heavenly sword, SSHD, Calling all cars, PAIN, ninga gaiden (though its from xbox it still deserves to be here lol)

the ps3 wil overheat comment is suspossed to be a 360 comment, 360's overheat not ps3, go to a ps3 forum and ask them how much the ps3 gets hot after 8 hours of use and they will tell you

ive names good games for ps3 and theirs more god games im just not stating them all but for more acurate list go to Ps3forums.c o m

anyways the reviewers are pretty much stuid sometimes

their are games which deserve AAA stats which (and i speak for all) arnt on their

out of everyone you had to make that post

oh and btw s3 has been out for a year 360 2 years:wtf:

Might wanna read over that post. So, it's, you know, readable.

And calling out the integrity of reviewers for an excuse for the PS3's less then stellar list of exclusives. Interesting.

And yes, 360 has been out for much longer then the PS3. But were talking about which console he should buy NOW, not in a year.

zeon9881 said:
How am i a fanboy, i have all 3 consoles (though i do admit i dont have a live acount cause im not willing to pay money on it)

i enjoy 360, its a good console, though my 360 has gotten the ring of death, and im pretty sure it will get it again cause the discs are freezing, i dont get what kind of "fanboy" thing i posted in their, it was all cold hard facts

though i play the ps3 the most i do like my 360

----

anyways

cyan if you do get ps3 pm for you psn

and if you get 360 dont bother im not gonna put anyones live name on mine (cause i dont go on their cause as prviously stated im not willing to pay money for it)

Sovieto said:

Im still in the HAY right now.....The online is free for PS3

The Games on 360 are Killerapp....and i went to go see some reviews for the ps3 that were ports from the 360...they were all not that BAD...and their FirstParty games are great!!

The RRD...only 90% right...and the freezing, i dont want to go through all that.....with the Overheating...I dont know if that is actually true about the PS3 also Overheating...never heard of that Sovieto..do you have a link to that actually happening:scared:

Oh Zeon, if i do get a PS3...I'll let you know....360 is still going around in my head....BUT DAM, HOW MUCH IS LIVE...do you pay everyday or something...cause thats something im just not gonna do!

You pay for an XBox Live Account which is $49.99 each year.

I recently went to my friends house (who has a PS3) and we played Warhawk for a while. I have to tell you, besides Halo 3, it is one of the best online experiences I've had on a console. You can also buy a webcam which allows you to video chat with friends. I'm telling you, the PS3 is a great console for gaming and media.

Now, I own am XBox 360. You were wondering about the price of Live, it's worth every penny. The quality of the online play for games like Halo 3 and Gears of War are amazing. You would not be disappointed. Not to mention you can download games (you can also download games on the PS3 through PSNetwork).

Hope you find the best console.

FR.[/QUOTE said:
You pay for an XBox Live Account which is $49.99 each year.
I have a job...not really bad, but i also have to pay for my cell and other important needs...*that will be put into mind though!*

I recently went to my friends house (who has a PS3) and we played Warhawk for a while. I have to tell you, besides Halo 3, it is one of the best online experiences I've had on a console. You can also buy a webcam which allows you to video chat with friends. I'm telling you, the PS3 is a great console for gaming and media.
And some people on here said the PS3 games were garbage and disposable...im looking at you Sovieto:lol: .....and the online is free while your at it..
Now, I own am XBox 360. You were wondering about the price of Live, it's worth every penny. The quality of the online play for games like Halo 3 and Gears of War are amazing. You would not be disappointed.
Well, if you say it like that....then you must really mean it!!! If its worth every penny for online....you hear people screaming and crying on youtube because of Live on 360....i think that we can all confirm that what you said about it "have all our money online" on 360 is definitly TRUE...."But im still contimplating about it, PS3 and 360 both have good things...and it keeps swaying me from one system to the other..i feel sick:sick:
Not to mention you can download games (you can also download games on the PS3 through PSNetwork).
FOR FREE RIGHT? LOL

Hope you find the best console
I hope i find the best one too....Thanks F.R.

And to everyone that helped....my acknowledges-nance goes to you too!!

Last edited:
Like everone said though Xbox live is amazing it is very fun.Never usally have trouble finding games.But the Ps3 is young so it will get better in time:cool:

Sovieto said:

Geeze, calm down emo kid. Atleast your points are 100% true :rolleyes: . RROD is still a problem, stop acting like it isn't. I know people who's consoles freeze while online frequently, I haven't encountered this problem on my ps3 once. And I'm sure the reason that 360s have problems is that people play them to much, you moron. The ps3 is more reliable becuase sony didn't rush the job to put it on the market like MS did. MS are good at making PC programs, maybe they should stick to it.

PS3 has got great game, uncharted is an example of such a game. It was rated GOTY for ps3 on ign, where as 360 GOTY was COD4... and I'm pretty sure that one is also on the ps3. You can say that ps3 has no good games if you want, but then think about the line up. You'll soon buy a ps3, just because you wont be able to resist the line up.

I plan on buying a 360 aswell, as soon as the hardware issue clears up.]

And bull**** you have a ps3, lying scummer emo.

killik119 said:
Geeze, calm down emo kid. Atleast your points are 100% true :rolleyes: . RROD is still a problem, stop acting like it isn't. I know people who's consoles freeze while online frequently, I haven't encountered this problem on my ps3 once. And I'm sure the reason that 360s have problems is that people play them to much, you moron. The ps3 is more reliable becuase sony didn't rush the job to put it on the market like MS did. MS are good at making PC programs, maybe they should stick to it.

PS3 has got great game, uncharted is an example of such a game. It was rated GOTY for ps3 on ign, where as 360 GOTY was COD4... and I'm pretty sure that one is also on the ps3. You can say that ps3 has no good games if you want, but then think about the line up. You'll soon buy a ps3, just because you wont be able to resist the line up.

first of all every single multiplatform game sells better on the 360. But, at the same time the top selling games on the ps3 are multiplatform. For example when assassins creed was #1 on ps3 charts it was #3 on xbox 360' while the 360 still sold more copies.
Second saying ms should stick to pc is idiotic since they are kicking the ps3's ass in sales right now. Just google search 360 in the news and there will be articles all over saying that xbox was the best console of 07. If you want ill givfe some links. And, ps3 fanboys use the 360's hardware issues as a way to say it sucks. Well its not really as bad as you say. Yea some people have had some bad experiences but me nor and of my friends who own 360's (all of them) have gotten the RROD.
And, then calling a guy emo because he prefers the 360? that was low but mature for a sony fanboy.

This console war stuff really sucks lol.
But I dont agree that MS should stay to Software because the 360 is a good system and has potential.But I belave the ps3 has more at the moment but what do i know.LOL

Last edited:
killik119 said:

rofl!!!!1 i didnt think anyone was noob enough to go at it.

zeon9881 said:
im pretty sure that was suspossed to be a funny post but anyways ill go ahead and get right on it

Uncharted, R&C TOD, resistence, warhawk, heavenly sword, SSHD, Calling all cars, PAIN, ninga gaiden (though its from xbox it still deserves to be here lol)

the ps3 wil overheat comment is suspossed to be a 360 comment, 360's overheat not ps3, go to a ps3 forum and ask them how much the ps3 gets hot after 8 hours of use and they will tell you

ive names good games for ps3 and theirs more god games im just not stating them all but for more acurate list go to Ps3forums.c o m

anyways the reviewers are pretty much stuid sometimes

their are games which deserve AAA stats which (and i speak for all) arnt on their

out of everyone you had to make that post

oh and btw s3 has been out for a year 360 2 years:wtf:
not you...

[DT] said:
I'm assuming since this was so outrageous and technically inaccurate it was just an attempt at a joke? If it is (and I hope) then I'd give it a C- :yesnod:

Wow, you're an angry little person aren't you :lol:
the official xbox forums change you man...

Back