Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

CyanRussel said:
Im still in the HAY right now.....The online is free for PS3

The Games on 360 are Killerapp....and i went to go see some reviews for the ps3 that were ports from the 360...they were all not that BAD...and their FirstParty games are great!!

The RRD...only 90% right...and the freezing, i dont want to go through all that.....with the Overheating...I dont know if that is actually true about the PS3 also Overheating...never heard of that Sovieto..do you have a link to that actually happening:scared:

Oh Zeon, if i do get a PS3...I'll let you know....360 is still going around in my head....BUT DAM, HOW MUCH IS LIVE...do you pay everyday or something...cause thats something im just not gonna do!

Sovieto lied about that, ps3 does not overheat, trust me, anyways i can rpovide more proof

go to ps3forums, and ask people about this

anyways

good games for ps3

uncharted
resistence
warhawk
heavenly sword
R&C:TOD
etc...(man im to tired to think, for a better list of games go to ps3forums again)

i do admit thefirst month i got with 3560 was good but it was more or less the same

sure you could borrow movies online but thats just for a day =P (we have blockbuster for a reason)

anyways ps3 is gonna get that aswell (heard that somewhere again....search on google)

zeon9881 said:
Sovieto lied about that, ps3 does not overheat, trust me, anyways i can rpovide more proof

go to ps3forums, and ask people about this

anyways

good games for ps3

uncharted
resistence
warhawk
heavenly sword
R&C:TOD
etc...(man im to tired to think, for a better list of games go to ps3forums again)

i do admit thefirst month i got with 3560 was good but it was more or less the same

sure you could borrow movies online but thats just for a day =P (we have blockbuster for a reason)

anyways ps3 is gonna get that aswell (heard that somewhere again....search on google)
Unreal Tournament III
FrontLines: Fuel War
KillZone
LittleBigPlanet
GrandTurismo 5
Crysis-Coming soon in the near future
MGS4:Rise Of the Patriots

Theres more....tired of naming

wii maniac said:
This console war stuff really sucks lol.
But I dont agree that MS should stay to Software because the 360 is a good system and has potential.But I belave the ps3 has more at the moment but what do i know.LOL
There is no console wars. It's all a hype since some people have more than one system. It will be like supporting both sides of a war when you have two consoles.

I could have sworn that Kojima said that he was keeping mgs4 exclusive to the ps3 but if this is true, i have to say that the ps3 has nothing now. this game is the only reason i will buy a ps3 but if it's not exclusive, screw it.

busterbry said:

it false, its been proven wrong, go to ps3forums =P search it up, it was a big bunch of hooo hooo

kogima has stated time to time that it is a exclusive, he even said that you have to buy ps3 to play it.

To further my point on this, the people who stated this are MODS, in other words just people that we dont know of, why would a gaming industry give this valueble info to "people" instead of reviewers, or official gaming site emplayes (I.E reviewers). The rumor has be DebunkEd

Last edited:
zeon9881 said:
it false, its been proven wrong, go to ps3forums =P search it up, it was a big bunch of hooo hooo

kogima has stated time to time that it is a exclusive, he even said that you have to buy ps3 to play it.

To further my point on this, the people who stated this are MODS, in other words just people that we dont know of, why would a gaming industry give this valueble info to "people" instead of reviewers, or official gaming site emplayes (I.E reviewers). The rumor has be DebunkEd
i really dont think you a member in a wiichat forum just debunked this huge rumor. Even ign has posted recent articles about how it could be coming to the 360. And, when you do the math it would be stupid if it doesnt come to the 360. Sony hasnt even sold enough ps3's for them to make a profit off of this game which had a 50 million dollar budget. Especially since its going to be released right around the same time at GTA IV which is much more popular. They wont reach their sales goals unless they go multiplatform and i think they know that too.

also why would i go to the ps3 forums which is full of sony fanboys who dont want mgs4 on the 360. Obviously they are going to say that its not possible. They are the same sony fanboys that were saying halo 3 is a timed exclusive last time i checked the forums out last summer.

and last but not least to all those people on this thread that keep stating that the 360 has no variety of games please go back a few pages and read nic7's post and i think your mind will be changed.

busterbry said:
i really dont think you a member in a wiichat forum just debunked this huge rumor. Even ign has posted recent articles about how it could be coming to the 360. And, when you do the math it would be stupid if it doesnt come to the 360. Sony hasnt even sold enough ps3's for them to make a profit off of this game which had a 50 million dollar budget. Especially since its going to be released right around the same time at GTA IV which is much more popular. They wont reach their sales goals unless they go multiplatform and i think they know that too.

o...k

listen

i didnt debunk this rumor OTHER people did.

ps3 will reach its goal in 08 it has a good line of exclusive's coming, MGS4 isnt going multi

You do state a good point 50 million is alot, but seeing as kogima has stated time and time again and the fact that the rumor started from 2 mods im gonna bet my bottom $ that this is fake/faulse

And your right ps3's sales werent good when it RELEASED but cause of the recent price drops it has gone up, and he fact that next year it will be (more then likely) the same price as 360 and wii it will sell even more, trust me, sony isnt willing to give it up

And IGNS articles havnt been well just havnt been right all they said was bascily Kogima gave us a secret hint

busterbry said:
to the user up top that said the 360 only has halo that was a big lie.
If you look at the console sales the PS3 is lagging in every way possible. It is becoming this generations gamecube. Although i think it will catch up soon, as of right now the xbox 360 has the best games of any platform. Just look at the average review score on any website. I do hope it catches up though, because more competition equals higher quality games.
It's only lagging, as the 360 had a head start.
The PS3 has about half of what the 360 has in sales.

You do the math.

Sigh... Ok we by this point are all aware of the PS3 flaws. However the console still sold well during the holidays. Unless it bombs badly in 2008 it's probably here to stay and compete with the 360. Microsoft made one suicidal move, and that was to allow a lot of the publishers to turn their exclusives into ports for the PS3. That will cost them. Either way 2008 will define it all. I say wait just 1 more year to see how the dust settles.

One thing is clear. Because these two are duking it out, they are putting the Wii into ungodly sales. It would be ideal if the 360 or PS3 died next year. Otherwise this will be an exact repeat of the last console wars with the PS2(The weakest console) in front and the GC and Xbox practically tied for 2nd place.

Last edited:
sagema said:
Sigh... Ok we by this point are all aware of the PS3 flaws. However the console still sold well during the holidays. Unless it bombs badly in 2008 it's probably here to stay and compete with the 360. Microsoft made one suicidal move, and that was to allow a lot of the publishers to turn their exclusives into ports for the PS3. That will cost them. Either way 2008 will define it all. I say wait just 1 more year to see how the dust settles.

One thing is clear. Because these two are duking it out, they are putting the Wii into ungodly sales. It would be ideal if the 360 or PS3 died next year. Otherwise this will be an exact repeat of the last console wars with the PS2(The weakest console) in front and the GC and Xbox practically tied for 2nd place.
what!? when did this happen. if anything sony is the one who made that suicidal move, but it wasn't really their choice.

zeon9881 said:

when debating you should always post links to strengthen your argument, do not tell others to search, telling us to search means it's as good as no where to be found.

Hideo Kojima said MGS4 will be his last game in the franchise. That means no ports! He's outta here.

If Konami wants a 360 version, they'll have to do it WITHOUT Hideo. Konami may port it, it wouldn't be the first time they did this (MGS1,2). However if they did, it will require massive changes since this game was hardwired strictly to the PS3 hardware.

Back