should i get a ps3

I have the PS3 and I love it. If you have an HDTV and like to watch HD movies, tinker with computers, then get a PS3. xBox 360 has a great software library right now, but in the future PS3 will also gain a massive library of great games. I believe the PS3 is more future-proof than the 360, and you do get more for your money.

Go ahead and get one man. I'm getting one my sister is buying one for me in August. I will have mine by then,it's a great system I've played it.

stu said:
hi i love the wii but theres games on the ps3 that i dont wanna miss games like gta and metal gear solid etc

i know their of been a mixed reviews on the ps3 but im wondering from peoples opinions from people who actually have one, not from people who have looked at one.

i should have about £400-£600 by january next year

thanks
No! don't but the system just for Metal Gear Solid 4, as for GTA 4 its coming to the 360 if you want get a 360 it have best online and strong 3 party and tons and tons of strong titles out already, and i am pretty sure halo 3 will bet better then Metal Gear Solid 4 so your not going to miss out on anything, if you really want to get something get a 360.....not a PS3

Right should i get a ps3 ive got one pre-ordered and its mine for launch and i wanna get mgs4 res5 final fantasy gta pes7 but it will cost me 500quid thats 2 pads 120gb harddrive a dvd remote and a game of choice!

i own a wii sold a 360 because it broke and took a month to get fixed then broke again should i just stick with me Wii and get a 360 again as xbox live is awesome and HALO 3?? someone make up my mind as this is doing me head in!!!!!:cryin:

Although the PS3 is very expensive it is an awsome system to have. If you don't mind throwing in $600 for it, then yeah I would buy it.

Back