Smash Brothers T.V series.

wolfang

The wolf player
Jan 10, 2007
Space
which would be the main characters?, the villians?, the storyline?,would it be a cartoon or animated?, post your ideas here.

More than likely Mario will be the main character. The story will be about Mario searching for help to stop the Villans (Bowser, Ganondorf, etc) from taking over the many worlds that dwells in the Nintendo.

Is anyone interested in purchasing tthe domain gamewalks.com it is a great domain for a game walkthrough site.

PM me or cantact info is on the site.

Sorry let me add on to it.

I think that the main characters would be all the good guys kind of forming a JLA type thing and they have to take down the villians (bowser, ganondorf, etc) one at a time and then a good season finally would be a double episode where all the villians team up to defeat the "JLA" good guys.

the show would feature only a few characters from the begining, and eventually others make their appearance in further seasons, heroes and villians.

It'd be kinda wierd... since even the single player has no real storyline. It'd just be a bunch of characters from Nintendo games and the screenwriters will have to make up something real good

the story could be about all nintendo worlds and dimensions being treatened by a common enemy, The master hand, it appears from a nowere place known by many as the "final destination", and his purpose is to take over the nintendo universe he hates and eventually transform it onto a new final destination he could control.

elmo_999 said:
neither does mario just whoo-hoos and mama mias with subtitles will do

Mario does have dialogue...actuall, Mario, Luigi and some other Mario characters are the only characters that actually talk. Play Mario Tennis-Golf to see an example of thier dialouge

yes, but remember the zelda and mario cartoons from the 90´, everyone on that show actually spoke, mario luigi link etc.

Lol "Excuuuussse me princess" instant classic back on topic maybe this mysterious and uber powerful mystery hand appears and becomes evil ruler all the evil characters get pissed for that lack of evilness and try to defeat the evil hand and all the good guys try to defeat it, and it would be set out like lost like one episode is about a certain character but features all of the characters

Back