SSBB Is online and that's final

@ S.S What? I didnt do nothin....all i did was make a statement, he quoted it...i never knew that was gonna happen.

Although, LIK is right, you cant change what that other person thinks, unless that person whos thinking it.....wants to change it!!

(As simple as that..)

Besides i think/know that it will be online.....i also said that on the quotes LIK made from me....i put it in BOLD letters.....

Yeah and you added the word "know" to it, which was his point =P

@Marioman: How do you "not say something" first? o_O

S.S. said:
Yeah and you added the word "know" to it, which was his point =P

@Marioman: How do you "not say something" first? o_O
Yea....which was actually particular to my point/err statement

Ive been saying that it will be online for the longest...and in most of my comments i say, "I think/know" why, b-cuz i know it will be online.....doesnt make much sense huh? Oh well.....makes as much sense to me!

(And you cant change that, why.....b-cuz its my opinion! Which is what i believe LIK is trying to explain to you. :Nobodies opinion is superior to someones elses....unless that other person is stupid and doesnt know what he/she is talking about in their post..

Yeah but I already know that, we all have opinions. It's when you're stating your opinion like a fact that it becomes a problem. Did Sakurai himself tell only you that it would be online? Of course not. So say it's your opinion, not that you know it to be a fact.

ITS AN OPINIONATED THREAD. You should assume that anything posted here is that person's opinion.

[It is my opinion that] SSBB will be online.

Its as easy as that.

CyanRussel said:
Well wiichat is boring me to death right now at this time

I guess ill logoff and come back later on today H-O-P-E-F-F-U-L-L-Y@

(By the way.....SSBB is Online.....gotta stay ontopic)

Meh... It'd make my day if it wasn't online. :D

Wow. I havnt been on here for a AGES, and now i do to find a 19-page topic asking if smash bros will be online or not. I couldnt be bothered reading the entire thing, but it so obviously will be online! This is from the official nintendo of europe website:

"At E3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl's designer Masahiro Sakurai announced that the game will include Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gameplay"

How on earth did this topic stretch to 19 long pages???

Shoko said:
Well, since there's still non-believers out there, I'm making this thread, as proof that is is online. I'm tired of people saying its not online, it just makes 0 sense if it wasn't. So I made so good reasons and points and found quotes and USED COMMON SENSE to prove that its online.

Proof #1-

Link to proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl

Proof #2-

Link to proof: http://wii.ign.com/articles/709/709205p1.html

Proof #3-

Link to proof: http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

Proof #4-

Link to proof: http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

Ok, now it's time for the COMMON SENSE proof.

Common sense #1- It's going to be the Wii's biggest, best title of the year( maybe even more), no doubt about. So why not make your BIGGEST, most FAMOUS game online? It makes no sense does it?

Common sense #2- Omg, they put Mario Strikers online, so why not put their best game online?

Common sense #3- I'm pretty sure it's completely safe to say this; EVERY SSBB fan wants it online.

Common sesne #4- Putting SSBB online will only make Nintendo more money? so again, why not make their biggest title online?

Common sense #5- Nintendo needs some more good, online games. Why not SSBB?

Common sense #6- Brawl was delayed for a whole year and a month. THE only reason why a game would take that much longer to release is, online play

OK, first off all, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY, CAN FLAME ME, BEACUSE WHAT I JUST SAID WAS VERY TRUE AND I GAVE QUOTES. So I don't want to hear any flamming in this thread. Not to me, or anyone else. Now I could've posted waaaaay more quotes, but i didnt want to take up the whole page.

OK, so my point is, how can you say it's not online, after reading all of that? You guys don't relize how much you piss people off when you say it's not online. Believe it or not, you really do. SSBB will be online. And unless you have GOOD reasons why it's not online, don't try to argue with me. Trust me, you don't want to even try me in a game of *who has the better points*. Again, no flaming. All shall be nice, civilized conversations. I gave good points, reasons, and quotes. I rest my case.........................

thanks for thins info *repped* =)

dude, that is common sence, but there is still the vague possibility that it is just a trade system for stickers or music. (if you have heard of neither, I suggest you check out the brawl site) (do not shun the non-believers)

PKU4GOOD said:
dude, that is common sence, but there is still the vague possibility that it is just a trade system for stickers or music. (if you have heard of neither, I suggest you check out the brawl site) (do not shun the non-believers)
Says you but I think all that info Shoko posted is proof enough just you wait and see

Back