The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falkner wasnt a challenge and i beat him with a lv12 eevee the eevee knew Tackle Helping Hand Tail Whip and Sand-Attack
Bugsy wasnt bad either i just evolved Eevee into Jolteon and i just used Thundershock he was lv17 when i fought Bugsy and now hes lv20

WNI UPDATE

I hate level grinding.

Now that that's out of the way, I haven't done much because I hate grinding. What level should I get my pokemon to for the E4? I'm thinking 60 but I don't know if that'll be enough to beat them without items.

Bloody hell, everyone plays HG/SS. :lol: They are great remakes of great games though, so I can certainly see why.

... My ramblings aside, your Challenge is accepted. Hope ya enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Pokemon HeartGold Monotype Run Ground Update 3!

Today's adventure begins with Kurt telling us that Team Rocket is back, after having disbanded once previously. He also continues, saying that he'll teach team rocket the true meaning of "Pain". He runs out the house and slams the door. We arrive at the Slowpoke Well, only to see that he did in fact teach them "Pain"... But took a hard fall down, and injured his back :frown5:. Now it's up to the team to teach Team Rocket what it's like to feel "Pain". Rocko and I EASILY KO all the puny Rattata and Ekans (And of course, trim down the Zubat population). Rocko grows 2 levels! At Lvl 14, he tries to learn Rage, but we give up. Lvl 15 was achieved from battling Proton. After a moment with Kurt, we give a Pink Apricorn.

In the Gym, the Trainers are EASILY defeated by the team. Bugsy was our next obstacle. I decide that Rocko shall lead, and Humpback to take out Metapod and Kakuna. This goes well, as Scyther starts out with Focus Energy. Rocko counters with Rock Tomb (I even get the lowered Speed!:D). Scyther then uses its Sitrus Berry to heal. Scyther's hit with a Screech and uses Leeer. The next turn, Rocko takes out Scyther with a Rock Tomb after outspeeding it, thanks to Rock Tomb, and grows to Lvl 16. Since this was a 3 on 3 battle, I thought I'd make it fair: Rocko takes out Scyther, Humpback will take out Kakuna, and Swampy will deal with Metapod. This battle, without any difficulty, goes my way completely. Bugsy heals once on Metapod, but that doesn't scare me. Swampy gains a Lvl: 17. Lastly, Humpback easily KO's Kakuna, after it survives an Ember (Freaking Adamant nature!!!!!!). Humpback uses Earthquake to secure the victory, and we receive the Hive Badge from Bugsy! A well fought battle indeed :lol: Despite his 3-0 loss. (TM 89, U-Turn, was also received)

Team:

Humpback Lvl 15(Adamant Numel) PKRS, Oblivious.
-
Ember
-
Tackle
-Attract
-
Earthquake

Rocko Lvl 16 (Calm Onix) PKRS, Sturdy.
-
Rock Throw
-
Harden
-
Rock Tomb
-Screech

Swampy Lvl 17 (Relaxed Marshtomp) PKRS, Torrent.
-Tackle
-
Mud Shot
-
Mud-Slap
-Water Gun

Last edited:
Numel was hatched with the Pokerus. Lucky me! :arf:
I thought you weren't a Pokemon fan Trago :confused:. You're more of a "Fire Emblem" kind of guy.

I am a Pokemon fan. Just not as much. Although I like Fire Emblem, I've only played two of their games.

On topic, how the hell do all three ​of your Pokemon have Pokerus?

Pokerus spreads amongst your party as ya battle with an infected Poke in your team, until it's cured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back