The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread

Welcome t' the forums, amigo. =) I've a million suggestions, but they're all relative. Are you lookin' for a fun twist on playin' through the regular ol' story, or do you seek a fine and proper, intensely difficult challenge of a Challenge? If the former, I might recommend a Scramble or Unevolved Challenge. Both are quite the upheaval for anyone's regular play styles and are a fun change'a pace. If the latter, I'd definitely recommend a Combined Challenge, or perhaps a Nuzlocke; both even, if you're up for mind-numbing difficulty.

I'd also recommend a No Item Challenge for either or. Those're always good fun.

I did it! I finally became the champion of kalos!

scared me into thinking ya beat your challenge and only posted one update lol

I'll take a scramble/monotype/moveset challenge... vote amongst yourselves on the type... On X.
From what I've read, you are the forum breeder, King, correct?

Lawls :p sorry I freaked ya out! New update today, this game is flying by faster than I remember it doing so ^3^ struggled with grant's gym and my team is full now. Unless I run into a certain fire moth or smoking tortoise I won't change much.

Wait ya shall, as I've a sleep disorder. Currently on a back-asswards sleep schedule; awake at midnight, sleepin' a tad past noon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll take a scramble/monotype/moveset challenge... vote amongst yourselves on the type... On X.

Scramble/Moveset is tried 'n true fun, that's for sure. As for the Monotype side'a things, as determined by the the grandeur RNG goddess, it shall be Normal. I'll come up with two Pokes and movesets in an hour or two, when I'm properly awake 'n alert.

From what I've read, you are the forum breeder, King, correct?

Aye. Whether it's egg moves, good stats or simply the Pokes ya need, I'm your fish for the job.

... But I'm in a poor position to do my job, as my (3)DS chargers are currently missing. Haven't been playin' my 3DS 'sides to get heart scales and enter the lotto, but I doubt the battery has much left in it. Your team might be the last I can breed, assuming I do actually get that far.

Sounds Wonderful. Sorry to hear about those chargers, now I just need some pokes.

And while I've never been diagnosed, I also have similar problems with sleep. It can prove troublesome, no?

Late welcome and welcome to you two ;)
I'd recommend a scramble challenge and you maybe can throw in moveset. Those are pretty fun challenges and also not too hard in case you're new to challenges. Otherwise I'd try a single, no item or unevolved challenge

Thanks, The challenge has already been decided, so feel free to choose two normal type pokes and their movesets.

For Sixth Gen.

Oh it didn't show most posts to me... Ah well

Heliolisk
-Thunder
-Round
-Dark Pulse
-Sandstorm

Pidgeot
-Fly
-Tailwind
-Return
-U-Turn

Nice, very nice, now I only need four more and we can get this challenge started.

I haven't used Heliolisk yet, but hopefully it will prove fun.

Oh... I forgot t' give you your Pokes. Sorry. I do that all the time for Moveset Challenges. ._.; Won't forget again though, I'll edit in some Pokes 'n movesets within the hour.

And while I've never been diagnosed, I also have similar problems with sleep. It can prove troublesome, no?

Ya assuredly know troublesome is an understatement lol.

Indeed, I didn't forget this time... but I wasn't on time. Figures.

Lickilicky

- Wring Out
- Strength
- Surf
- Earthquake (TM, Route 22, Surf, Waterfall and Strength required)

Pyroar

- Incinerate
- Hyper Voice
- Sunny Day (TM, Lumiose City)
- Solarbeam (TM, Route 21, Cut, Surf and Strength required)

Last edited:
Woohoo! New members! Welcome to the both of you :)

Now, as for your challenge, I'll give you Exploud and Diggersby

DIGGERSBY
- Return
- Double Kick
- Quick Attack
- Bounce

EXPLOUD
- Boomburst
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Extrasensory (egg move)

Also, since 'Karp is having ds problems, I'd be willing to breed your pokemon for you. Just PM me what you need (I'm too lazy to check myself) and I'll get it done as soon as I can

Last edited:
So I beat grant after a long time and I made it through that mirror cave. My current team is:
Biernorp the Braixen lvl 28
Kweesah the Fletchinder lvl 29
Bernard the Litleo lvl 28
Rettmay the Charmeleon lvl 28
Dynatta the Houndoom lvl 26
Tikrut the Flareon lvl 28

Now on with the show!

So I'm here at this big towery place where they say they are mega evolution gurus. This Tower of Mastery and this guy who gave me rock that I'm sure is nothing but a shiny pebble is weird! Yay weird! can't wait to go in and see more weird! Let's go in! ONly approved? Dude do you know who I am? Don't you know I'm hot stuff? Everyone says so! Oh you go between lucario's legs. kinky. Yes I'm hot stuff. Hi guru. Yes just me, give me the secret! HAH I KNEW IT WAS JUST A ROCK! Hi lucario! I knowyour in a ball but I'm gonna put you in the pc later and never bring you out. woo! All five of us is there and now the creepy child calls me sexy thing. Am I really that attractive? *blush* oh you. Oh a quiz on evolution? Let me just hand in this essay I wrote.... a c-? why? Geez I thought my sexy bod would get me a bit of credit.... Be that way. Blah blah blah mega evolution, let me have that lucario that I'm gonna put in the box forever. Calem, Imma kick you in the butt!

Go Tikrut! Firefang! ... so his meowstic is faster.... You got this tikrut just a little more! Firespin! Meowstic fainted! Bernard grew to lvl 29!
You can beat this Frogadier! Swift!NOOOO Tikrut fainted!
Go Kweesah! Razorwind! ....NO KWEESAH FAINTED!
Go Dynatta! Use smog! Awesome frogadier was poisoned! Beat him up! DYNATTA FAINTED!!
Go Rettmay! Shadow Claw! Frogadier fainted! Biernorp grew to lvl 29!
Kick that absol where it hurts! Dragon RAge! Rettmay fainted!
Go Bernard! Firefang! Do it again! Absol fainted! We win! Good kitty!

Time to heal up then challenge the fighting gym! Shauna is still a creeper.... Now to beat up these skaters in this gym. lawl the first move of both of us failed.... jesus did I catch the slowest eevee out there? I'll have to actually check the stats. ... QUIT USING SMELLING SALTS I'm not sleeping!... wait flying time is super effective against fighting? ... huh. how about that? Kweesah you're on point for this whole gym! Lol roller skater dash that's funny. Kate's very rude. way to show of korrina. Darn it kweesah fainted.... I'd do terribly at a nuzlocke. God this rock tomb! whew... beat her. Now to the top of the tower! Yay now once Rettmay evolves I can mega that thang! ..why you got two lucarios anyway? I have named my new Lucario PC Sacrifice! And now my lapras that shall only surf me is named splud! did I just basically steal a gogoat? ... awesome. I am the team rocket! headbutt fight between slowpoke and bernard!

And now Kweesah can use fly! Yay!

I shall leave you here!

HAH This gym is grassssss lulz! I Will fly through this easy breezy. And thank you guys for the warm welcome ^3^

Back