The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Epsilon, nice games the past few nights. I was off my game last night. You were definately carrying the team. I've also got to give props to "bond" from Friday night. He was sniping in the memorial and got like 26 kills. I kept trying to find him, but only succeeded a couple times.
Haha thank you, but i mostly get my steam and killing rampage from friends playing with. AND BOND. OMG, HES AN INSANE SNIPER! WHERE WAS HE??. And mattyj, ha, you should. Youre doing better, nice game you played with us!

Thanks Epsilon. According to my wife, who was laughing at me, I'm way out of my league. Thinks I would do better playing wii bowling with my 5yo.

My daughter kicks my tail at wii bowling. And it might have been my gal using the Masterton on Outpost. We usually end up switching to it as soon as things go to close quarters. It's addicting!

@ mattyj You think you know but you have no idea. Check the sig below. Yeah I get attacked all the time cause of my name. Recently changed it though for a little break from being MRbutterHOOK lol.Side note/off topic but I just got 1,945 xp from heros match. I should play this game mode more often.

Stuggle, we played a match of heroes and the other team (who were ranked at least 5 lvls above) didnt spawn at all....nubs. and on a side note, it seems like a ton of ppl here are young adults...im only 16.

I suck hard at heroes. Not really sure why. I leveled up to 32 last night even though I once again played like crap. I've always wondered how old everyone is. I'm probably older than most on here at 31, but I don't care. This game is wicked fun.

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm 32. I have to ice my knees after softball and take more then 5 minutes to stretch before playing hockey. I changed my name last night from "a 12yo punk" to "no 1 special". I probably played some of my best games last night...a lot less eliminations. :smile5:

i'm 28, it's been fun playing with you guys lately, hope to see you online soon. im on almost everynight, (after the wife goes to bed usually)

It feels good to be playing with older people (im 16), so maybe thats where im drawing my rage from lol

I prefer to play with older players, especially in a game like this. Late teens and up tend to have better tactical sense/technique when playing.Not like the douche bags that block door way entrances on my team and I get blown up from a flying grenade cause they wouldnt get out the way for me to run for cover. This happens to me all the time lol.

Struggle, Woadie, and mattyj, nice game tonight!Matty, youre definately improving!I was trying to 'pull back' on my killing rampage, causes I suck with sniping :p

GGs known,zanapher and other WC guy who i don't know lol :(

sorry about the lack of spawning on station, kept being killed when I was offered, only managed one :(

Back