The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Epsilon and struggle, my friend Myles(who was playing for me last night) had a good time playing with you guys. He apologized for sucking it up though and says he won't bring you down again. :)

perfectly fine, we lost a couple of games, but then Struggle and I WENT ON A KILLING SPREE! I got 20-3, struggle like 17 - 3, but keeep playing with us and use our dropped weapons matt! (dont forget to change your name). Struggle, mind if I party host, since GE keeps putting me as server host anyway?

Epsilon I don't mind at all if you party host. I just see people come online that I play with, and I want to make sure they get included cuz I'm not sure if you have them as friends... lately it's just been woadie and matty. Pain and wood009 are two other guys I like to play with, but I haven't seen them on in a couple weeks. I am actually glad it picks someone other than me to host because get terrible host lag. On a positive note, my Internet gets upgraded on Monday from 3MB service to 12MB.

I have woadie and also mattys. im getting on in about 30 mins to an hour. sound good?

Lol thanks, it was the P99 ach that got me there. Free 600 XP!! And thanks for carrying the team on our last match on docks, and Pain DEFINATELY started to go on a mass killing spree XD oh and thanks for sticking around long enough to see me level up to 29!

I changed my name to "no 1 special" but I won't be around the next few days/nights. I get to go to a wedding with a open bar Saturday evening, pool party on Sunday, and softball Monday night. Look for me on Tuesday though...hopefully I'll be shooting straight by then. :smilewinkgrin:

alright, sounds good! struggle, what's Pain's FC? If you could pass on mine thatd be great!

nice match tonight guys. we made a level 56 quit! he wasnt even that good anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess WC/Known's way of congratulating me on my 21 streak to start a game is by host quitting.

^ hahaha nice

I guess WC/Known's way of congratulating me on my 21 streak to start a game is by host quitting.
Whoa, when was this? and what stage? I never HQ unless a hacker/tuber is in the game..You can ask anyone. Plus i'd never let anyone get a 10+ streak off me lol

Last edited:
Pump shotguns suck in this game...I can unload my Remington 870(PT-9 Interdictus) way faster then any character in this game. Any suggestions on where shotguns work best?
-no 1 special

ive seen ppl use shotguns on every stage (such as Jungle),and there really good at it. i only use em on archives tho.

Ive seen shotties on nightclub, pretty effective, but range is needed.

struggle, woadie, and pain, nice games last night. Sorry i had to dip, scope was spamming me with invites XD Nice games too scope

Last edited by a moderator:
Back