The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

When I play on docks, I try not to even go near the boatroom. The outside areas are much better for running up kills imho.

I don't really use the multitask gadget too much because I don't snipe. I feel that Snap Shot is more useful. But I can definitely see the advantage of being able to have an SMG and sniper rifle in the same loadout if that's your thing.

I just pick up a dropped Sniper Rifle in Docks when i feel like sniping back.
Gods knows there are plenty to be found usually.
I have one Thermal Talon loadout for Jungle GE mode farm matches.

1 hour of gaming, should have gotten at least 6000 xp. (2 games alone should have given me about 3000 exp alone )
Instead i got 400 XP --> the one game my team lost.
Tonight what i saw was ,HQ,HQ,HQ, game lost 400 Xp, HQ,HQ,HQ, HQ,HQ or so...

Yeah, I've had quite a few HQ's also lately. Between that and the "golden bullet" hack coming back into style by some hackerz, it's been rough lately. Oh well, hopefully those players will get bored soon!

Also, some friends and I ran into our my hacker FIEND "SALSA GOYA" late last night. He was spamming mines and his golden bullet hack on a silenced ivana. We spent the next hour spamming him to death. Eventually he got the message and quit. SALSA: leave the homebrew out of it. You are the type of hacker that takes the fun out for everyone else! BOOM!

Last edited:
I've run into quite a few HQ's as well. This morning, it seemed like every time the host's team was losing in Heroes that they would quit the match.

Ran into another melee death spammer last night, too..."I'm Crazy!!!" Resulted in another HQ. There needs to be better online management by Nintendo for this sort of stuff.

Ran into another melee death spammer last night, too..."I'm Crazy!!!" Resulted in another HQ. There needs to be better online management by Nintendo for this sort of stuff.

:rolleyes: Afraid there isn't much Nintendo can do, unfortunately. The homebrew software that hackerz typically use resides on the individual Wii hard drives of the people that use it. And this game has been out for much longer than anyone would reasonably consider a code update at this point...

So fed up with HQ, i decided to host myself.
I've hosted for an hour and a half, and surprisingly the hostlag was for once live-able.
Apparently SevenOfNine had the same experience today with there being lmost no lag for the host yoday.
If this is the lag those hosts where having today and yesterday, then they really are a bunch of pansies for leaving.

Ggs Koopa, nice to get some games in bud. Guess my hosting was kinda laggy for some people on those lobbies.... given the amount of freezing that seemed to be happening. :(

It was nice to play a couple of games with you. Thx for the invite.
For me the hosting was actually fine. Guess it depends where you live.
I actually thought Fifer was leaving, purposely letting himself get killed to upset the rapidfire hacker in nightclub.
Kinda strange the host changed so often. The first party i was host, second party some1 else was host (don't know who anymore), and last party you where host.
In any case i look forward to playing with you some more.

Good game Koopa - just too bad we couldn't finish. Too bad that was my last match of the morning. It was surprising how quickly you took over the leaderboard after joining late :)

I was online for three hours this morning and was only able to complete 4 matches because of all the HQs. So much lost XP is so frustrating...and then I host and a hacker joins my lobby.

You mean to tell me that I'm not the only one who experiences host lag when I host a game? I have pretty much refused to be a host because my game lags ALL the time. I am not sure if it's my connection or not. I do admit that I have a sucky internet connection in general. Anyway, it's good to know I'm not the only one who experiences this.

I haven't played GE for a while, so I decided to play last night. I payed about 11 games, and didn't encounter any HQ's and/or hackers. It was a good experience. At one point it there was only two people on my team, (myself included) and we whooped up on the other team (which had four players). Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Myers: sometimes being with less is better, more diffcult to find you, easier to find them.
@Bakura, GG idd. I figured you had a wiiFreeze, since you went offline right after leaving the game.
Maybe next time we can party up in TC, heroes or so.
Or once more go at each other in Conflict. In conflict you gotta watch out for Tampa though.
Cause he is crazy used to that mode. He finds players fast and (thus)kills very fast.
Often enough i find myself in search of players wondering where they all went, whilst Tampa is raking in the kills.

Back