The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

@Yoshi and Paul:
Srr, my internet keeps kicking me off.
Been ON/OFF all day.

These Host Quits are killing me. I played for like an hour today but only finished 2 matches because of all the Host Quits. Very annoying.

Host quits are never that bad for me...because I always end up hosting every time I play :rolleyes5:

I don't like hosting because my internet connection sucks and always lags. Otherwise, I would not encounter HQs at all.

Props to Eagle5 in conflict games last night. Was like playing a more skilled version of myself. Strange to play against someone with the same tactics and utterly frustrating when they beat you at your own game. GGs.

Couple of things

Could somebody explain to me what the advantages of friends are - can you play private games?

If anybody runs into a "the chef" in conflict; he was level with me a couple of weeks ago at 33-34 and now he's a 46 or something, so he's obviously boosted his XP. Which is a shame as he is a good player.

TampaBondo - you're a good player but I've seen you quit out a couple of times like in Archives when you are losing.

Also, if Mathew reads this forum - yes, you are a level 56, that's very good. I question why you gain pleasure from constantly spamming lower-level players.

username :MISTER FIST (37)

FC : 0662 1607-7047

Couple of things

Could somebody explain to me what the advantages of friends are - can you play private games?

You can party up with them and you can play private games, although this is easier if you have region on for pvt games.

If anybody runs into a "the chef" in conflict; he was level with me a couple of weeks ago at 33-34 and now he's a 46 or something, so he's obviously boosted his XP. Which is a shame as he is a good player.

There are probably more boosted players than non boosted players in the game atm, sad but true.

TampaBondo - you're a good player but I've seen you quit out a couple of times like in Archives when you are losing.

Lag, invites, loosing connection due to lag....there are many reasons why people leave games if they are winning or losing

Also, if Mathew reads this forum - yes, you are a level 56, that's very good. I question why you gain pleasure from constantly spamming lower-level players.

More spammers than non spammers in this game i'm afraid. Luckily I have the option to spam back.... your day of revenge will come :)

username :MISTER FIST (37)

FC : 0662 1607-7047

Welcome to the boards my Geordie friend !

Whenever I see anyone with [RS] they tend to beat everybody.

Somebody bought me a Wii for christmas a couple of years ago. This is like the only game I play on it. Used to play GE multiplayer on the N64. I think Archives N64 is still the best map.

Pfft, on a good day (and a bad day for them) i can go even with them!!!:tongue:

i usually play TC, Heroes or GE mode.
I play conflict rarely. Usually when i'm partied up with Tampa, since he prefers conflict.

i think this game has got a fairly small group of dedicated players. i don't know whether that is enough to say it is a bit of a cult thing.

i'm a bit older and havn't played many computer games since 2000 or so. i've played CoD on the PS3 but I can't say I was particularly impressed by it. I think Goldeneye is the better game in both SP and MP, maybe that's because the SP reminds me of the N64 or older games like quake etc.

I prefer conflict in this game as i think it makes you stand on your own two feet and to be honest i find the other modes more complicated. I play TC occasionally but not heroes and I don't think I've played a single full game on BB.

p.s IMOH the walkways in facility are very similar in look to Star Wars: Jedi Knight from like 1997 or something. I don't know if anyone else remembers playing this.

gg to [FKU]}{aTmaN...I was "ArustySCRUB" tonight since I haven't played in a while. Sorry for the delays between games. After that REALLY laggy, slow experience in the previous game while hosting, I was NOT going to go through that again. Nice playing with you!

Back