The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

don't take it to serious.

1284178160397.jpg

Don't take it seriously... ? DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY?!?! You conniving, unruly NOOBTUBER!! The rules are all I have in my ocean-less life... and you tell me, your superior, t' not take them seriously? You don't deserve to be banned, ya deserve t' be hunted down by a mob of angry fish and drowned in the body of water nearest to your home.

Me, serious... :lol: Jokes (in poor taste) aside, you're tellin' me how to do my job when you've only 7 posts? I think you're the one who shouldn't take one minor edit so seriously, good sir. I didn't even send ya a warning over it, as I'm quite the understanding mod. I don't go 'round permabanning newbies the moment they break a single rule. But instead of allowin' me to just look past this minor instance of rule-breakin', here you are, complaining 'bout me doin' my job.

So 'ey, here's a protip for ya, my friend. It's one minor edit bro, relax. Don't take it too serious.

Much depends on the time of the day.
+ only 2-3 actually play the objective.

Ggs Koopa, close games every one of em !! That MAN U guy was pissin me off though... think I was magnetically attracted to his proxies lol.

Host Quit

Tampa:

You were in second place to a level 17 called "Blaze" if I remember correctly, he was about 5 kills up on you. You host quit with 5 minutes of the game to go.

Nothing to do with my skills - it was somebody else! Looks to me like you couldn't stand losing.

Pffffft. Tampa is forever hq'ing when I dom him. LOL JK tampa!!!!, You know I <3 ya!!! (and everyone knows it is you who doms me :rolleyes: )

Trev- is your third account melee only ( i assume by the name)? Also, I am still lol'ing about the random slap fight we had in nightclub, and seeing tampa crouch near by to watch lmao!!

Ggs Koopa, close games every one of em !! That MAN U guy was pissin me off though... think I was magnetically attracted to his proxies lol.

GGs Goldie, for a second i thought i had Outpost, i was in the middle of pouring my bullets into some1 for 30 when i got the Goldie wins screen.
I should've stayed away fom Manu in Docks. I wanted to get him out of his camping area upstairs but ended up just running into his proxies/bullets

Tampa:

You were in second place to a level 17 called "Blaze" if I remember correctly, he was about 5 kills up on you. You host quit with 5 minutes of the game to go.

Nothing to do with my skills - it was somebody else! Looks to me like you couldn't stand losing.

LOL :lol: Hey congrats on getting to 10 posts by harrassing me about nothing! Quite the accomplishment!

We should play some more gamez together in the future so I can show you how to REALLY host quit in style...LMAO

GGs Goldie, for a second i thought i had Outpost, i was in the middle of pouring my bullets into some1 for 30 when i got the Goldie wins screen.
I should've stayed away fom Manu in Docks. I wanted to get him out of his camping area upstairs but ended up just running into his proxies/bullets

Yeah you deserved outpost, guess the old lady luck was on my side for that game :)

LOL :lol: Hey congrats on getting to 10 posts by harrassing me about nothing! Quite the accomplishment!

We should play some more gamez together in the future so I can show you how to REALLY host quit in style...LMAO

LMFAO..... you made him mad bro !!!!

Lol, you quit or HQ when you are losing.

You are very prominent in complaining about other people cheating when you post on this forum, so i don't see how its "harassing me about nothing" that I point this out. If you quit or HQ it affects you KDR so its also cheating, plus its not fair play to deny others XP because you want to protect your rep.

Also,when I point this out you insult my skills rather than addressing the issue raised.

"We should play some more gamez together in the future so I can show you how to REALLY host quit in style...LMAO"

WTF? So you're basically saying you will HQ if you are losing?

You put yourself out to be this top-level, honorable player but your attitude doesn't back it up.

I'll be happy to PM you to continue this conversation so as to spare all the other good Wiichat community members the agony of your petty whining...:lol:

Back