The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

you did? Last couple of hours of my grind to lvl 45 and the strata are a bit fuzzy.
All i know is i can't have played well today.

KingShadow - was that you I was fighting in Conflict this morning? I was trying to burn through the Kunara proficiencies and you were stopping me cold. Good games.

I'm back to lvl 45, and once more playing with the strata.
Thus i have now fully realized just how much i missed that gun.
sigmus9 move over !!!

...Then played with YouGotSmoked today. Got some good wins there as well.

Played against YouGotSmoked a couple of games earlier today...HE got smoked! :lol: ...at least until he got saved when I got "Lost Connection to Host."

I'm back to lvl 45, and once more playing with the strata.
Thus i have now fully realized just how much i missed that gun.
sigmus9 move over !!!

Yeah, strata is my fave gun. Strata, wolfe, ext mag, HH, SS, Silencer has been my "stock" loadout of choice lately.

I'm almost to level 17 on my alt profile. Got in a really good Heroes match that came right down to the wire, with my team taking the win. Good stuff. I HATE the Sigums. SThe Sigmus 9 is okay, but that Sigmus is a piece of junk, at least to me.

Lol @Sigmus.
It almost seems to need the HiCap just to have enough bullets to kill someone with.

@Koopa yeah, it only gives you 25 shots per round which is not alot.

@Tampa- I can't get the sliecer yet but maybe i'll try that when I can, although I doubt I actually will.

Ggs al3// tough games bud....that CaptainChaos guy and his proxies were making me rage on jungle lol !

@ Tampa... r u on drugs bro :tongue:

Ggs al3// tough games bud....that CaptainChaos guy and his proxies were making me rage on jungle lol !

Ggs Goldie, i've been away some time and the firsts games of the day are against you talk about a hard match and rage all games lol

Wanna swap FC Goldie??

Last edited:
Back