The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Seriously the weirdest experience on GoldenEye ever:

So, I'm on my alternate profile, and I decide to play on heroes. It starts out with only four player (two vs two). All of a sudden my teammate quits and I'm left by myself. So I'm taking on two players and actually winning by about three points. This goes on for about close to two minutes. Next thing I know another player joins on my team. He spawns, WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER and start blowing people up. At this point I'm like dying laughing. I was shocked also. I tried to get a video of it but forget to hit record. (stupid me). Anyway I did manage to get a picture of his name. It was "!2/#$'%&*+"

Maybe this story isn't as epic to anyone else, but it made my night.

Seriously the weirdest experience on GoldenEye ever: So, I'm on my alternate profile, and I decide to play on heroes. It starts out with only four player (two vs two). All of a sudden my teammate quits and I'm left by myself. So I'm taking on two players and actually winning by about three points. This goes on for about close to two minutes. Next thing I know another player joins on my team. He spawns, WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER and start blowing people up. At this point I'm like dying laughing. I was shocked also. I tried to get a video of it but forget to hit record. (stupid me). Anyway I did manage to get a picture of his name. It was "!2/#$'%&*+" Maybe this story isn't as epic to anyone else, but it made my night.
The same thing happened to me last night in a black box match! Different user, but I laughed thinking of your post. My team was winning and, after respawning, was running back across the open yard in Docks and I saw a rocket sail right into me from a second floor window. Chupacabra, sorry for the poor showing after sending you an invite, but my connection was terrible. I would aim at someone and they'd suddenly be way off to the side, or I'd be running and then suddenly be looking at the ceiling or way back where I had just started running from. Tampa, Goldie...you two are juggernauts.

The same thing happened to me last night in a black box match! Different user, but I laughed thinking of your post. My team was winning and, after respawning, was running back across the open yard in Docks and I saw a rocket sail right into me from a second floor window.

Crazy stuff. It caught me off guard, but it was certainly entertaining. It kind of makes me wish they had made that a weapon you could use in the game (without hacking). But as the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for."

Mod Edit: No double posting.

I mean, I definitely don't think that the RPG would be an ultimate weapon or anything. The longer flight time, longer reload time and limited ammo would certainly off-set it's damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if RPG was in multi as a standard weapon, you would get your butt handed to you if you used it.

After hearing about some Melee-only matches going on, an inspired Koopa decided to follow suit. Only to find he had come late and the others had already moved on to regular gameplay. Not swayed easily from his goal, the brave Koopa went fist-first into battle. This is the story of what follows.
[video=youtube;qeRHehqRDOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeRHehqRDOo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you're talking to me....For whatever reason my Wii has been randomly freezing every couple days. Sorry about that.

Tampabondo:

I was playing against you yesterday in Conflict and you host quit out of archives with 5 min to go - what gives?

Don't remember that match specifically. I play at least 10 matches a day usually, if not MANY more. I know we've played against each other before and it's never been an issue. As many times as I've played you, you should know this. Also, I wouldn't have quit specifically because of you; you don't worry me whatsoever, sorry, no offense, but it's true. :lol:

I usually NEVER host quit unless:

1) The lag becomes completely unplayable.
2) There is hacking going on.
3) I had a real life concern more important than video games.
4) I left to party up with my other clan members, some of which were also probably in the same match as well.

^All of these are reasons that I would never fault anyone for host quitting, either. You say I quit 5 min to go in the match? Why complain? At least it wasn't as time was running out or someone was at 29 kills? Oh wait...my bad. You even made a post about this to begin with? Really?! You obviously just needed more posts...:lol:

Splash_King dont you have anything better to do than Mod editing what people talk about on here. Who cares what they wrote in here I am sure it had something to do with the topic of discussion otherwise it wouldn't be discussed period. Its a game forum bro relax don't take it to serious.

Back