~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Slayer said:
Soo is there anyone going to ban GINGERRRRR or what?
I mean i like insulting him more then the next guy but i have things to do..nah im kidding i have nothing better to do but seriously some get him away

sorry buddy, beat up all you want :) hes banned

i was watching ratatouille.......yeah thats right...achem

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sorry buddy, beat up all you want :) hes banned

i was watching ratatouille.......yeah thats right...achem
Alright, but he'll be back i just know it..so eum how easy is it to ban these ppl..do you just type their name and enter? or is it more like complicated?

Kumoriken said:
Oh, you were never a n00b, TLC. Just a newb.

n00bs are obnoxious and idiotic. ^.^

thats true......somehow i just kinda blended in.....odd :crazy: how the hell did i do that??? maybe im a reincarnated troll? lol kidding before i start a rumor :yikes:

Ok im def going to sleep now - 2:07AM :eek:

goodnight *yawn*

To that guy - i dont have a problem with you, sorry..

good everyones sorry just leave it be now :rolleyes:

lee you gotta learn when to just "walk away" youre too defensive. its got "nothing to do with liking you or not" it has to deal with the vets of the forum. you can be well known around here but you cant fake time on of being here for a year or so......its just how it is. dont be so defensive i dont want to ban for stupid reasons k?

...>_>
Now what? xD
...OH YEAH!
I was gonna make a logo.

...Damn, got no ideas. >_<
All I know is that I'm including the OLD WiiChat logo in it.

ALRIGHT VETS!! ATTENNNNNTION!!!!! ok gingerkid aka ginger3.0 aka starzeros aka gingingin aka ginerrrrr aka gingernigg which is his new username is getting out of controle and must be stop..now why don't every Vet gang up on him and give him a count of Woop ass BEFORE I LOOSE MY TEMPER WITH HIM!!!!

Alright peoplezzz....

How about we actually get a TOPIC going on here? Anyone else agree?

Kumo, still haven't responded to mah PM...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
good everyones sorry just leave it be now :rolleyes:

lee you gotta learn when to just "walk away" youre too defensive. its got "nothing to do with liking you or not" it has to deal with the vets of the forum. you can be well known around here but you cant fake time on of being here for a year or so......its just how it is. dont be so defensive i dont want to ban for stupid reasons k?

listen please,
I didn't say i wanted to join, read my first post on here. I tried to walk a way awhile ago...
Don't talk to me like your my therapist or something, if you wanna talk something like that, then talk to me on msn.

Anyway, im sure this is a good club your all at, have fun ;)

Demon Slayer said:
ALRIGHT VETS!! ATTENNNNNTION!!!!! ok gingerkid aka ginger3.0 aka starzeros aka gingingin aka ginerrrrr aka gingernigg which is his new username is getting out of controle and must be stop..now why don't every Vet gang up on him and give him a count of Woop ass BEFORE I LOOSE MY TEMPER WITH HIM!!!!

Umm... Well what're we supposed to do? Just ignore him, I'd say. Posts aren't gonna do anything. He'll get tired soon enough. Might take a week, but I'm fine with that. xP

@ SSBB_Lover - O-o;; OH! Didn't notice I got a PM. SOrry, I'll check it right now. ^^;;

@ EVERYONE - Anyone have any ideas for the logo? >_<

I'll take a shot at it. I am a GFX n00b after all. XP (not a total n00b, I just like that title because i've had it forever...).

ignore him hes a moron- i0n can deal with it i dotn care, just keep reporting him at this point

go flame- if i see youre banned for flamming ill lift the ban

and lee im not your damn therapist im your friend telling you to just walk away and leave it alone. your talking can be takin as rude and abrasive so im "protecting you" dont answer furthermore. its not needed since it just gets you into more trouble k? the end

anyways, i can still use the original wiichat skin for this site :sick: but i have it on the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back