~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh if only you knew what funny remarks i write to these kids who piss me off when i ban them :)

i just wrote "get a life- IP ban requested"

:p
WOW!!! Im Jealous..how does one actually become a mod in the first place?

Lmao, Jill...are you sure your 21?

"Na-na-nana boo boo! - BANNED"
Demon Slayer said:
WOW!!! Im Jealous..how does one actually become a mod in the first place?
Meh, there won't be any new mods for months (except maybe 1, he might become a super...). Don't worry about going out of your way to try to become one.

Kumoriken said:
>.>
Actually...
I did back down.
I sent that post BEFORE I saw SSBB_Lover's post, mmkay?

Quitcherbitchin'. ;D

Let's make nice. <3

Quit your bitchin' too then! you started it!

<3

greattopicformetopoopon.jpg

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, Jill...are you sure your 21?

"Na-na-nana boo boo! - BANNED"

Meh, there won't be any new mods for months (except maybe 1, he might become a super...). Don't worry about going out of your way to try to become one.

I gave up trying to be a mod on the day I joined.

im 22 this sunday tyler! :p

and im very snotty youve seen modcp :yikes:

anyways, i dont reject it. do whatcha gotta do to gather all the old timers back....we need them. obviously they were the roots here and now the rest of the "n00bs" are falling through the cracks and becomming more obnoxious......nothing i can do but ban the ones that stand out. cant ban all the n00bs as "splended" as that would be....but with every 50 annoying ones, thers always one cool one that can withstand the test of time :)

ssbb_lover said:
Tough love. -_-

@ Kumo: How do you figure people are rejecting the thought?

Well...
>.>
Everyone's sarcasm, negativity, trying to change the rules and saying a few things about it are bad ideas.

And honestly, people aren't too fond of me apparently. ;D

@ Lee - Dude... Calm the hell down. No offense, but your acting kind of strange. You posted his username first. Great. You're not gonna get anything.
Now that I know I was wrong to say it like that, sorry.
You can quit it now.

ssbb_lover said:
Seriously, take it over PM's or just stop before all hell breaks loose.
Oh I'm sure it will... :rolleyes: :lol:

I've been on and off from WiiChat since basically the beginning. I was very active from about May-July/August. Then I was kind of on and off till about January, where I remember TLC joined and had about 200 posts. She was very outgoing back then (and still is of course :D). There were already a lot of noobs by that stage but with the release of Zelda TP came a new wave of them. They literally flooded the Zelda forum. There were like 50+ new threads per day; mostly just specific questions in the game. Many were about the Forest Temple in the game so I decided to do a walkthrough, posted that up and got stickied by Prez. Then I was kind of on and off over early '07 until late May where I got more active again.

This ain't all I have to tell though; got many more fond memories and these were just a handful of them. :)

ETA: I have a few ideas in mind regarding the veterans clan/forum that I will post up when I've gathered my thoughts. ;)

Kumoriken said:
Well it really seems like people are rejecting this idea of the clan.
>.>
Forget it?
I'm in. I like the idea. :yesnod:

Last edited:
Soo is there anyone going to ban GINGERRRRR or what?
I mean i like insulting him more then the next guy but i have things to do..nah im kidding i have nothing better to do but seriously some get him away

Riviet said:
Oh I'm sure it will... :rolleyes: :lol:

I've been on and off from WiiChat since basically the beginning. I was very active from about May-July/August. Then I was kind of on and off till about January, where I remember TLC joined and had about 200 posts. She was very outgoing back then (and still is of course :D). There were already a lot of noobs by that stage but with the release of Zelda TP came a new wave of them. They literally flooded the Zelda forum. There were like 50+ new threads per day; mostly just specific questions in the game. Many were about the Forest Temple in the game so I decided to do a walkthrough, posted that up and got stickied by Prez. Then I was kind of on and off over early '07 until late May where I got more active again.

This ain't all I have to tell though; got many more fond memories and these were just a handful of them. :)

ETA: I have a few ideas in mind regarding the veterans clan/forum that I will post up when I've gathered my thoughts. ;)

Ah, ah. You are DEFFINITELY in. ^.^

You can help me out with the story of "The Great N00b Flood of 2007". xP

Kumoriken said:
Well...
>.>
Everyone's sarcasm, negativity, trying to change the rules and saying a few things about it are bad ideas.

And honestly, people aren't too fond of me apparently. ;D

@ Lee - Dude... Calm the hell down. No offense, but your acting kind of strange. You posted his username first. Great. You're not gonna get anything.
Now that I know I was wrong to say it like that, sorry.
You can quit it now.

Wow what the hell, i quit ages ago mate.
When i said 'quit your bitchin too

<3'
It was a joke man, im not acting strange or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back