The "Tales of Syphonia" Thread

Sillin

~PM me before Adding~
Nov 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
3828-0368-5303-8951
Here's the official (I hope) ToS Thread! :)

Here you discuss about stuff if you're stuck, How many times you beat the game, glitches.... Basically everything a real topic should talk about :)

I wanna start off by saying... SO... AWESOME! :D Best game ever, and makes you want to play it again, and again, and again, and again -continues again for ever xP- I'm going for a 100 % Complete game :D Working on the recipies, and then I'm gonna try the figurines xD... Any other ToS Lovers out there? :p Show yourselllllllf

Oh and, please say who you prefer, Zelos or Kratos?
Kratos,
Cruxis' Judas :D

I LOVED ToS!!!! (Not as much as you though...after I beat it three times I was done) It had an amazing storyline, and some of the best characters I've seen in a video game.
Personally I perfer Kratos, even though he turned evil on us (depending on your story branch). Plus the fact that he ended up being Lloyd's father was an even better plus!!!! Zelos was a faggot!!!!

Zelos the girly gigolo, got all the men to bed~ Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, Even though he was cho-sen, he slept when them, and how aa-bout Collete? She killed the boss...B-a-ai (By) accident!
xD
That spoiler is hiding funny "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" ToS Spoof, which could turn out and not be good for you o.o If it's not allowed I'll delete -with deep regret :'(- my masterpiece xD

No one else? D:.... If you have a gamecube (or a wii and a gc controler), and you're watching this thread... I reccomend you to buy Tales of Symphonia!

Umm...this thread is called Tales of Syphonia....it's syMphonia...there is an M in there...

Tales of SyMphonia is my favorite game ever

I haven't yet found a game I liked more then ToS.

Kratos is complete ownage =D

awesome? "awesome" is an understatement

I've beaten it 5 times and I'm working on my 6th right now =D

Back