there has been alot of banns here hasnt there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyblader, stop the spam. You have to stop making pointless comments/threads.

I don't mean to be harsh, but I have to in a case like this. If you keep on, you will be banned.

yep there have and you can blame me

no hesitations no regrets im pissed with all these flammers and spammers!

There have been a lot of people banned because they have broken the rules.

Such as people posting repetitive threads in the pokemon section..

and people creating duplicate accounts.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yep there have and you can blame me

no hesitations no regrets im pissed with all these flammers and spammers!
Guess I shouldn't post here anymore, but I agree with you. Ever since D/P came out there's been millions of spammers and childish quadruple/quintuple/sextuple posters. >.<

Where do they all come from?

yep all me im up to 54 banned and no im not kidding

im so sick of being shat on by rambunctious kids who think they own the place. im tierd of empty promises of change and im sick of the same disrespect

its not fair to the people who actually go by the rules here. there are no renegades *JUST ME*

:mad5:

Probably they have friends who also post/use this site and then they tell others. Or they searched something related to Pkmn D/P on google.

either way im just tierd of it

another person banned for dupe accounts

THEY CANT EVEN DEAL WITH A 2 DAY PENALTY!

Unfortunately some/many of the people posting in the Pokemon D/P section only think of themselves or believe their above the rules. Most of the time when I go into that section people will ignore my post and continue on posting in the thread even though the thread creator knows its spam. Or in other cases many people double post instead of using the edit button. Which I have begun to see with many of the newer users. However once the hype for Pokemon D/P begins to die down there will be less spam and many of the users in that section will hopefully begin to follow the forum rules.

its in general syntax

its not only the DP BS, its everything else on top of that as well

who think they own the place

well i feel compelled to say something here
seems to me that SOMEBODY is carrying on like they own the place :rolleyes:

most of the users on here are kids and so they act like kids, to ask them to behave is pointless as they will just keep creating new accounts when YOU ban them and come back and be even more hostile.

and guess what ?

you cant stop them :incazzato: you know it, i know it, they know it.

as for pokemon :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut:
Loose if you delete my well presented post (directed at you) i will file an official complaint to !on

its only ok to delete worthless spam post, you cant just run around willy nilly deleting whatever you like. :drool:

and guess what ?

you cant stop them you know it, i know it, they know it.

Its called an ip/permanent ban. If she wanted to she could ban those said users permanently. Thus no more accounts etc.

Also if these users don't feel like following the rules then thats their own problem.

i0ns not an idiot

report me all you want but all my bans are purely justified

go ahead continue to point and defend yourselves because right now, i can almost guarentee you will lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back