there has been alot of banns here hasnt there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely anyone who plays Pokemon is not old enough to be on the forums?

Personally there are many things that piss me off about the members here, but I just ignore it, you have to these days.

The forum conduct here is the worst I have ever experienced, and I welcome the bans to all those who have poor forum conduct.

I am only one

yourselves
is plural :smilewinkgrin:

I agree this is one of the worst forums i have seen for members getting intimidated by both wanna be mods and sometimes even the mods themselves

do i care ? no because i can comfortably hold my own and dont take offence at much of anything :cool:

you want a real world forum experience, then simply go to www.labusas.org, they will walk all over you like you are dirt

even you loosecannon, if you are female there are certain rules which they must follow as soon as you introduce yourself, its like the law over there :crazy:

AussieWii said:
I am only one

is plural :smilewinkgrin:

I agree this is one of the worst forums i have seen for members getting intimidated by both wanna be mods and sometimes even the mods themselves

do i care ? no because i can comfortably hold my own and dont take offence at much of anything :cool:

you want a real world forum experience, then simply go to www.labusas.org, they will walk all over you like you are dirt

even you loosecannon, if you are female there are certain rules which they must follow as soon as you introduce yourself, its like the law over there :crazy:

i have enough RW experience, i work in NYC thats enough of a zoo

youre an uneducated fool....and NO ONE is scared of me. they all know my deal

Cheers to a clan of trustworthy members, like many of us, but sadly - too many of us (spammers). This Pokemon phase is driving me and everyone nuts. I can't imagine what the site will be like when SSBB arrives.

We'll need a loyal group of members by then.

military_salute_smileyM.gif
- Be a LOYAL member and support the site.

Last edited:
Hopefully when SSBB hits it wont be as bad... Even though it will bring a lot of new members to this site I believe the age range of these newer members may be a bit older than that of some of the newer members in the Pkmn D/P sections. But who knows.

youre an uneducated fool....and NO ONE is scared of me. they all know my deal

im sorry but that makes no sense at all
no one is scared of you ? are we supposed to be ?

uneducated fool well thats just a un-nessasary diatribe :cool: i expect better ethics from a mod :smilewinkgrin:

Im at work, and im done for the day, bye ;)

aussie congrats because when you get back, 2 days no posting ban

Yes this is exactly what we need! (see last post on page 1).

Oh noes........... If not for strict advertising, I'd start a separate wiichat hangout. Hm... I guess I'l d/l trillian.

Brawny said:
Oh noes........... If not for strict advertising, I'd start a separate wiichat hangout. Hm... I guess I'l d/l trillian.
I know you've said that many a time, but i'm gonna point it out now, tbh I think that'd be great. Only problem is the crowd factor (it probably wouldn't be very busy since there's not many serious/cool/veteran members).

Maybe if there was a link to the site on the homepage in which you entered a password to get in...:]

ssbb_lover said:
I know you've said that many a time, but i'm gonna point it out now, tbh I think that'd be great. Only problem is the crowd factor (it probably wouldn't be very busy since there's not many serious/cool/veteran members).

Maybe if there was a link to the site on the homepage in which you entered a password to get in...:]

Basically somewhat similar to my old section idea..

Link to the thread: http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/13844-regulars-section.html

Never worked out unfortunately.

ok ive been watching this thread with interest, seems to me someone is being a bit of a bully

perhaps monthly issues are at play here :cornut:

im curious for my own membership status, by what rhetoric do you issue Aussie with a 2 day ban ? What rule has he/she broken to warrant such a ban ?

just curious :zzz:

it strikes me that if people cant speak freely then they will stop coming and you will end up with an empty forum :p

FR. said:
Cheers to a clan of trustworthy members, like many of us, but sadly - too many of us (spammers). This Pokemon phase is driving me and everyone nuts. I can't imagine what the site will be like when SSBB arrives.

We'll need a loyal group of members by then.

military_salute_smileyM.gif
- Be a LOYAL member and support the site.

I'll be a recruit for the loyal members!

w00t!

heres my new spam image, it will be used the same way the pokethread logo thing was.

Spam-1.png

kabam.

start using it everybody,

heres the url:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u2/Kamikaze_93/Spam-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back