Those Wacky Americans

Squall7

A li'l bit different
May 17, 2006
Cornwall, UK
Wii Online Code
8420-0141-9022-6948
I stumbled across this video. Is this really what America is like, or is this just the epitome of stupidity from them?
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI[/MEDIA]

I'd really love to find out what everybody thinks of this.

Q: "What is the currency used in the United Kingdom?"
A: "I don't know. Queen Elizabeth's money!"

Q: "Who's Tony Blair?"
A: "I don't know. A skater?"

Last edited:
Well. I'd be the first to admit that a lot of people in the U.S. are not all that worldly. But no, that's not what we're all like.

Some of those people are downright retarded.
"How many sides are on a triangle"
"............."
a man that looks in his thirties can't tell you how many sides of a triangle there are?

Where did they go for this interview, and how can we have them removed from the US? It's the few ignorant people like that that give the U.S. a bad name.

tank said:
Well. I'd be the first to admit that a lot of people in the U.S. are not all that worldly. But no, that's not what we're all like.

Some of those people are downright retarded.
"How many sides are on a triangle"
"............."
a man that looks in his thirties can't tell you how many sides of a triangle there are?

Where did they go for this interview, and how can we have them removed from the US? It's the few ignorant people like that that give the U.S. a bad name.
It's good to hear. It's just quite unbelievable that they'd actually give those kinds of answers. I wonder how many of the questions people on here would get right...

...Some do require political knowlegde, like naming all countries in the axis of evil.

ok some1 said a triangle got no sides r u that retarded i mean wtf is kegastan? a pokemon?these ppl r either paid,reading a script,or really r retarded!

americans r not like this i should know i am 1 lol but whoever made this should b shot...many times

Last edited:
kiraownsurmom said:
ok some1 said a triangle got no sides r u that retarded i mean wtf is kegastan? a pokemon?these ppl r either paid,reading a script,or really r retarded!

americans r not like this i should know i am 1 lol
Was that "r u that retarded" targeted at me, or the person answering the question? Surely you understand that the question was asked to get the ball rolling for a discussion. Isn't it funny how every time we hear of a radical group in another country doing something or saying something we don't like, we feel like the country itself is the same? Yet we're the first ones to distance ourselves from those in our own societies that portrays a values system that isn't in alignment with the general public's view.

no way thats what america is like
theres some retards out there, but everyone i know knows the sides of a triangle

I FREAKING KNEW THOSE ANSWERS!!!

Wow... Adults Can Be Stuuuuuuuuupid...:lol:

I hope you realize how many people they asked those questions. It's probably upwards of a few hundred; and yet they only got a few to give them dumbass answers which are, naturally, cut together in quick succession to present the illusion that we're all idiots. I hate the media.

kiraownsurmom said:

americans r not like this i should know i am 1 lol but whoever made this should b shot...many times

I'm sorry, I hate to flame but I've been ignoring this kind of crap since I signed up here at the boards but......

I must say. You're NOT helping our case. :frown2:

r= are
u = you
i = I
1= one.

Don't make fun of people when you can't grasp the English language.

I wonder how much editing they had to do to get it so that it was all wrong answers. Seriously, we're not all that stupid. That's bullshit.

I'm 14 and I knew a lot of those answers... but not all. But I would know with that map. 'I didn't know North Korea was that big like that.' :frown2:

Oh and LOL, going to Texas to see if they support Bush... I mean you've got to be kidding me.

How stupid are these people!!

The map thing was funny as!

Edit: Still thinking that everybody should be allowed to vote......

Last edited:
Back