Those Wacky Americans

Hmmm howbout considering YOUR OWN intelligence (you keep contradicting yourself and making up words) before saying PEOPLE FROM THE UNITED STATES are dumb

Wiinoob I didn't contradict myself, I didn't quote the guy, I wasn't agreeing with asdfnick but with Major Tom about Canadans being called Canadians..yes I know it's the other way around, it's was intentional

Yes but you DID say that Americans were ignorant, therefore implying that they are stupid or dumb.

Ok Wiinoob, I'm sorry, I take it back, Americans are not ignorant

i approve of this thread. entertaining to say the least :p

anyways lets all kiss and make up. :wink:

And yes, We here in Canada call ourselves Canadia's, eh.

Major Tom said:
1. Most US citizens call USA America and call themselves Americans.
2. They probably asked alot of people. But only showed the dumb ones OR paid them to say it.
3. If some one comes up to you and says he's the Prime Minister you go along with it because he's either crazy and could possibly hurt you or working for a T.V. show....
4. There are 3 sides of a triangle.
5. Some Americans really are that stupid....
I'm not though. When you put people in weird positions they do weird things.... Example Sacha Baron Cohen. [Borat]
2. Interesting that people automatically think that it's false, yet quite easily believe in everything the media says... (Not saying you believe in everything the media says, just that people tend to pick and choose their criticisms when it suits them to).
3. "could be crazy and possibly hurt you"? Interesting... I would have thought "working for a T.V. Show" would mean that one doesn't want to appear unknowing in front of the nation...

Just so that people don't think that I ultimately believe the thing to be a true representation of Americans:
Me(page 1) said:
Surely you understand that the question was asked to get the ball rolling for a discussion.

I think it worked (5 pages worth!)

Homesrfan said:
I wonder how much editing they had to do to get it so that it was all wrong answers. Seriously, we're not all that stupid. That's bullshit.

I'm 14 and I knew a lot of those answers... but not all. But I would know with that map. 'I didn't know North Korea was that big like that.' :frown2:

Oh and LOL, going to Texas to see if they support Bush... I mean you've got to be kidding me.
I agree, I mean honestly, Queen Elisabeth's money? The reporter should of slapped her across the face, I admit I didn't know all the questions, but a couple of the were simple, like the UK currency, I know enough to know that it would either have to be the pound or the euro, I am guessing pound "£"?

I would say that the video was all based out of context, as in they looked for the stupidest people to ask or told them to purposely answer it wrong, I don't know a person stupid enough to call UK currency "Queen Elisabeth's money", and I met my share of retards

So to answer the question, no, we are not that stupid

Back