Those Wacky Americans

Well you said Americans are ignorant, which means lacking in knowledge or training, and that would imply that they are stupid.

I think its pretty foolish to lump any people into any category, but that's just me.

Major Tom said:
1. Most US citizens call USA America and call themselves Americans.
2. They probably asked alot of people. But only showed the dumb ones OR paid them to say it.
3. If some one comes up to you and says he's the Prime Minister you go along with it because he's either crazy and could possibly hurt you or working for a T.V. show....
4. There are 3 sides of a triangle.
5. Some Americans really are that stupid....
I'm not though. When you put people in weird positions they do weird things.... Example Sacha Baron Cohen. [Borat]

Yeah Unitedstatians, think that when someone says "America" it means their country, but no, way before they "named" it America, the continent in which you live in, which Cristobal Colón(Colombus) discovered, that is America, not United States.

Axtlar said:
Yeah Unitedstatians, think that when someone says "America" it means their country, but no, way before they "named" it America, the continent in which you live in, which Cristobal Colón(Colombus) discovered, that is America, not United States.

That doesn't really prove anything exept that you are telling us what we already knew

Is Unitedstatians even a word.....? This maybe a bit off-topic but, why do Canadians call themselves Canadians? Shouldn't it be Canadans. They live in Canada not Canadia.

Yeah I agree, and yes Unitedstatians is a word, a very complicated an weird one, but yes

i agree. americans are dumb. if it was my choice i would live outside the country

Yes, yes, I know that, but not counting what the people say, America is the continent in which Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador all the way to Brazil and Chile etc. are located

Axtlar said:
Yes, yes, I know that, but not counting what the people say, America is the continent in which Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador all the way to Brazil and Chile etc. are located

HA! So you ARE agreeing Americans (Unitedstatians :wtf: ) are dumb!

Oh well, I still use it when reffering to Unitedstatians...and what? I never said that they are dumb! I'm saying that USA people confuse America with USA...OH! you mean because I said "yes, yes" that was to the other guy (forgot to quote) and I didn't know ppl posted after that guy did so, the yes yes was misinterpreted there.

Last edited:
Back