Uh-oh

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
There is horrible weather outside and my dog is acting stange. I hope I don't get hit by a tornado or something.:scared: I am not that scared though. It happens a the time.

okay. but why is my dog freaking out? I hope the lights don't go out.

oh crap. we are under tornado watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogs can tend to freak out from time to time. I have a dog and he will ocasionally bark at nothing for little to no reason. That, or he may go wild. Maybe your dog just saw another dog and or animal and it startled him/her?

If you're under Tornado watch I suggest you call your dog in. Then, if you're home alone call your parents. If there is any mention of a Tornado, I suggest on moving to the basement and listen to the radio for any warnings. If not your basement, head over to your neighbours house if your parents advise you to.

Last edited:
He started to cry and ran towards me. then he wanted to go outside. He was looking everywhere.

It's a dog... you trust an animal that'll throw up and eat it just to see if it tastes any better? That sniffs ass, crotch, loves the smell of farts, eats from the floor, drinks from the toilet?

Meh. Man's best friend!

I'd trust a dog over most people.

Animals have a sixth sense when it comes to weather, so bring your dog in and protect yourself from the weather.

Dogs, cows, horses, birds etc tend to know when something is up, weather wise. As you may notice, these animals tend to go somewhat crazy when a storm and or a tornado is approaching etc.

okay it is over. And the school is to hours late.Yeah!:ciappa:

Sweet! after that day the school was closed!:ciappa: Yeah! I hope It does it tommorrow.

pro gamer said:
Sweet! after that day the school was closed!:ciappa: Yeah! I hope It does it tommorrow.

Watch out with what your saying boy, how could you know that I may not be your teacher? :wtf:

Because my teacher doesn't live in idiotsburg.:lol: Your location is under your name.

Definitely doesn't hurt to have a simple contingency plan - we had a tornado warning (water spout sighting we heard later) on the coast here a couple of weeks ago. We always make sure we have a cell, shoes on and are on deck near the stairwell closet (central with an isolating door and structurally solid). We always keep watch on weather.com from the notebook too (which will keep going even if there's a power outage).

You people in florida get the worst weather so you always have to be ready.

Back