Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiredgoonz said:
LMAO...

Off topic, but...

I saw in the other thread that you're a Floyd fan...have you ever done the Dark Side/Wizard of Oz thing?

I actually ripped the movie and replaced the audio track with Dark Side...probably wouldn't watch it again, but it was pretty cool...

i downloaded it one day off of one of the torrent sites and i watched the whole thing thru and thru. i gotta say you dont have to be stoned to watch it i understood it pretty well (maybe its because i havent done "drugs" in years and i still have the side effects and lost brain cells? LMAO kidding).

i like pink floyd too and if you can understand the lyrics and the movie then you can understand them put together. its neat.

hiredgoonz said:
I'm guessing soft-top convertible, or bed cover on a pickup...

Before you get all shitty with paintba||er, you might want to explain things like that since most of a car is made from metal, which does not burn at the temperatures reached by a cigarette...

Did somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning?
Ahhh yes but it will cause damage to the paint work, unless of course u didn't take that into consideration, because u drive a rusted car from the scrap yard which has no paint.

i just have to say one thing about drinking,drugs,smoking,.... XXX straight motherfu***ing edge.... F*** all that SH*T .... thank you have a great day slowly killing yourself

JamesHowlett said:
i just have to say one thing about drinking,drugs,smoking,.... XXX straight motherfu***ing edge.... F*** all that SH*T .... thank you have a great day slowly killing yourself
awesome theres another edge kid on here :) also, i love your forum name, wolverine rules

Gaz said:
Ahhh yes but it will cause damage to the paint work, unless of course u didn't take that into consideration, because u drive a rusted car from the scrap yard which has no paint.

It won't burn a hole in the paint work though, will it?

Actually, I drive such a piece of **** car that I have to stop and go like they did in the Flintstones cartoons...holes in the floorboards...

:rolleyes:

That was a pretty lame attempt at an insult though...

Still pissed off about that McAffee thread, eh?

JCpackers044 said:
HAHAHA GRADE 8 I KNOW GIRLS IN 7TH OWNED! thats only cause there all little sluts down in that grade...pardon my usage of the word hope no one took that offensive.
in my class, in grade 8, there were only 6 virgins out of 18 girls...

you know what i frown upon with in this thread?

i dont like how when someone voices their opinion for thinking drugs are stupid, automatically they are picked on and there are attempts made for them to think otherwise

if these kids believe that drugs are bad (WHICH THEY ARE!!!!!) let them think this. please let them because they are. regardless who has tried it or when they did it or what they tried, no one should attempt to convince them that drugs weither it be alachol, or weed or ciggerettes, are good for you

so if god told them they cant have it or because their religion told them not to (like someone on here was making fun of someone else for being not allowed to drink tea?- thats because tea is a stimulant along with caffine. also, back in the early 1800s or so cocacola used to be LITTERALLY made with COKE!!!! hence the name! coke used to heal tooth aches so thats why caffine and tea are against their religion)

anyways, thats the one thing im not liking about this. im telling you from a cops perspective that drugs are bad BUT weed is a petty crime. thats why i agree with half of what fistpittingnock says and hiredgoonz. they atleast back up their knowledge and tell it with facts and myths along with citations of where their information came from which is creditable.

in no way shape and form am i saying that drug usage is good either infact you shouldnt be doing drugs period BUT i say that i will look the other way. thats what im saying.

if you wish to think drugs are bad, then you guys are good kids dont let anyone tell you otherwise and never give into peer pressure

Last edited by a moderator:
n3gative3 said:
Hehehehe Straight Edge. Still cracks me up. :)
bet a couple streight edge kids could crack your face up. jk but dont put us down. :ciappa:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know what i frown upon with in this thread?

i dont like how when someone voices their opinion for thinking drugs are stupid, automatically they are picked on and there are attempts made for them to think otherwise

if these kids believe that drugs are bad (WHICH THEY ARE!!!!!) let them think this. please let them because they are. regardless who has tried it or when they did it or what they tried, no one should attempt to convince them that drugs weither it be alachol, or weed or ciggerettes, are good for you

so if god told them they cant have it or because their religion told them not to (like someone on here was making fun of someone else for being not allowed to drink tea?- thats because tea is a stimulant along with caffine. also, back in the early 1800s or so cocacola used to be LITTERALLY made with COKE!!!! hence the name! coke used to heal tooth aches so thats why caffine and tea are against their religion)

anyways, thats the one thing im not liking about this. im telling you from a cops perspective that drugs are bad BUT weed is a petty crime. thats why i agree with half of what fistpittingnock says and hiredgoonz. they atleast back up their knowledge and tell it with facts and myths along with citations of where their information came from which is creditable.

in no way shape and form am i saying that drug usage is good either infact you shouldnt be doing drugs period BUT i say that i will look the other way. thats what im saying.

if you wish to think drugs are bad, then you guys are good kids dont let anyone tell you otherwise and never give into peer pressure
i totally agree with you. I think if someone does not give into pressure, and never strays from their goals of being clean, that they should not be put down. Why would you put someone down for being good, or doing the right thing? (im in school to be a cop :))

paintba||er said:
How does everyone on here know more about Mormons than me when I live in Utah with Mormon parents? I have no idea what your even talking abour Brawny.
Just because I'm firm in my beliefs doesn't mean I should ignore other ideas and be completely ignorant. I think you should not be able to say anything about anything until you know about it pretty well. Mormons (correct my if im wrong voltun, believe in 3 levels of heaven, celestial, terrestrial, and telestial. Which one you go to depends on certain things, too long to list here.

Voltun said:
Well, we are Christians. We believe in Christ. And what do you mean "the defense" What defense? And about the marijuana again, if there is any drug which has the least amout of negative effects, weed is it. But I have known a person who was on the receiving end of a crash where the other driver was high. Luckily it wasn't serious, but it makes me kinda biased i guess.

YOU believe that, but all other denominations disagree, even Roman Catholics who Protestants barely consider Christians. On the defense, change it to "support".

Okay, back on topic. Even if I wasn't religious, I wouldn't want to put weird things in my body that aren't supposed to be there.

Brawny said:
Okay, back on topic. Even if I wasn't religious, I wouldn't want to put weird things in my body that aren't supposed to be there.

Where do you draw the line though? Do you take tylenol? What about antibiotics?

Neither of these is any more "natural" than marijuana...

You should do what you believe...for the record, I'm not advocating the use of drugs.

The fact remains that marijuana has every bit as much or more medicinal value than a great many of the substances that the FDA has approved.

The negative reputation it has is the result of a puritanical "smear" campaign that has misrepresented the truth about this particular plant.

It remains illegal, which I feel is wrong...the same way a number of you feel it is wrong to use marijuana.

The thing is, why do you feel that marijuana is wrong? It's a naturally occuring plant. Presumably, God created it...so why is it wrong?

I'm not talking about the law here...I'm talking about morality. Why is it wrong to use marijuana, but ok to take antibiotics?

hiredgoonz said:
Where do you draw the line though? Do you take tylenol? What about antibiotics?

Neither of these is any more "natural" than marijuana...

You should do what you believe...for the record, I'm not advocating the use of drugs.

The fact remains that marijuana has every bit as much or more medicinal value than a great many of the substances that the FDA has approved.

The negative reputation it has is the result of a puritanical "smear" campaign that has misrepresented the truth about this particular plant.

It remains illegal, which I feel is wrong...the same way a number of you feel it is wrong to use marijuana.

The thing is, why do you feel that marijuana is wrong? It's a naturally occuring plant. Presumably, God created it...so why is it wrong?

I'm not talking about the law here...I'm talking about morality. Why is it wrong to use marijuana, but ok to take antibiotics?

its wrong to take pot becuase its illegal bottom line. even though you and i agree that pot can be medically helpful, it is still illegal and thats what makes people stick their noses up at it

antibiotics is natural too because its a fungus/bacteria. its not manmade. advil IS manmade though. there are lots of chemicals in it to alieviate pain and people can get hooked on them too (psychological mainly). thats why there is a max dosage (limit 8 per 24 hours) and only so many MG (max ive seen over the counter is 800MG) allowed to be sold unless perscribed by a dr

anyways, thats why most people think weed is bad without thinking of the pros/cons because it is illegal its automatically assumed that it is evil.

ganton said:
i feel it's fine as long as people don't go over the legal limte and as long the pot isn't contaminated. plus im entirly against crack and heroine

pot does not have a "legal limit" smoking a HUGE blunt really has no "side effects" just gives you appearence of being high. there is no death in association to smoking large ammounts of pot.....unless i am wrong? ive never heard of it.

alachol however depends on the person. when we do breathalyzers, someone with ONE beer in their system will register and we WILL write them a ticket even though they pass the tests (IE stand on one leg, extend your left arm out and touch your nose) its still a DWI.

for example, my boyfriend is a BIG guy, roughly 250LBS 5'9. im 5'2 about 120LBS (stfu i know im fat lmao). i can out drink him in a heart beat (again 2 cops with alachol lol) and not be affected. we'll have the same ammount of alachol and meanwhile hell be drunk and im still ok to go. however it doesnt mean that if the 2 of us were to go behind the wheel that im more capable to drive than him. thats not true. we would both register the same points when givin the breathalyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back