Warioware: Smooth Moves.

I was lucky enough to have been able to find a copy on sale yesterday(Thursday 11th). Its a fun game, but not very long, was able to see off every challenge in a few hours, I'm hoping that multi-player will make the game last longer.

Is WarioWare easy for the new gamers? Like Wii sports for example... I want to play it with friends that don't play games often but i don't want them to find the game complicated or too tough

Bought it today:smilewinkgrin: Finished it already but my lord this game is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

seems like the shortest game ever as many are finishing in 1 day lol...definately a multiplayer game...please tell how the multiplayer is as most seem to have done mostly single player

bigstrickler said:
seems like the shortest game ever as many are finishing in 1 day lol...definately a multiplayer game...please tell how the multiplayer is as most seem to have done mostly single player

Well I'm having a few buddies over to play tonight so I'll let you know how it goes:smilewinkgrin:

I must say a totally great game but do u have to unlock the multiplayer mode ??? as my second remote light goes off every time i start the game.

AL-GoRE

AL-GoRE said:
I must say a totally great game but do u have to unlock the multiplayer mode ??? as my second remote light goes off every time i start the game.

AL-GoRE

Yea but it doesn't take too long :yesnod:

oh yeah MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a few people like it so far, im very anxious to go pick it up possibly tomorrow....hmmmm!!!! :)

Totally addicted with Warioware, played for 2 hours straight tonight!! It's a must have.

Back