Warioware: Smooth Moves.

anyone from you [who have finished the game ] know where we could find a guide on all levels to this game. My kids are 4.5 -5 yrs. of age and can't catch some of the levels[neither do I :wink: ] some levels(microgames) go toooo fast for us to catch-up ,as to what exactly was needed to be done. [dumb folks :tard: ]
Thx. if anyone can point to a guide.(something to the likes of http://guides.ign.com/guides/497893/ maybe]

Last edited:
i didnt read all the posts, so this question might have gotten asked before... is it really good? i know everyone is saying it is awesome, but what's so fun about it? i didnt put it on my top 10 list because it looks... idk the word, but not like a great game. In what way is my mundane way of thinking wrong. :smilewinkgrin:

PS-for some reason, Rayman looks better even though they are both party games, which one is better and why? (im going to rent both after seeing this thread..)

if its not very long....I geuss I'll rent it.....and if I can get another wiimote, play it with some friends

Explain in what way you think Rayman 'looks' better?

The single player isn't long but it has great replayability as different microgames are put into the mix everytime.

There are still loads i'm yet to unlock and minigames i'm yet to complete. [Aprt from the mini-game named Block Star which i've just done all 50 levels on =D]

the mini games look funner/more interesting, Rayman looks more publicized than Wario Ware, and the minigames in wario ware look extremely weird? (but htne again, i always used to say Mario Party was horrible until a i played it...)

I'm broke, so i'll have to wait until I can afford it. LOL. Spent all my money on the wii, and zelda: TP. But they were totally worth it. I'm renting a game today though; either Rayman or Excite Truck. I don't know.

Ill get this game in a month or so becuase my mom would kill me if I spent anymore money on games.

warioware

I got warioware on Friday and i'm pretty far on it but was wondering if there is a multiplayer option on warioware that I missed or that you need to get to a particulsr stage in the game to unlock it.:eek:ut:

Games got-Warioware, Call of duty, wii sports

Does anyone in the states have this game yet? The release date according to Nintendo.com is the 15th. Best Buy says the 16th. Target says the 17th. Shopko says the 18th...

WTF! I wanted to pick this one up tonight since it's payday and all.

Im going to rent it, #1 of my gameQ on gamefly.

Back