Warioware: Smooth Moves.

I got it today and played it for 3 hours when I got home and I thought it was great! I love the 9-Volt level where all the games involve
Nintendo Characters (like Mario, Link, etc.)

I have no idea if i have finished the game.
For somebody who has, could you tell me which is the last thing that pops up in the city before completion?
I've unlocked the 4 elephant buildings etc etc but no idea if i have unlocked everything.
There are still some games in the temple of form yet to be unlocked but i have no idea where to get them from.

Yesterday I called the shop (Mediamarkt, Spain) if they still had the game. They had one copy and kept it aside for me.
I played it yesterday and it is a fun game. All the games are just 5 sec games- A lot of fun. Althought I find WiiSports much better. I believe that WW Smooth Moves must be great in Multiplayer. The GFX are good, cartoon-style, but good. The sound is also good.

It costed 43,99€. ANd I must say that I can recommend it, especially at that price. It is a good game to have when your friends come over!!!!

Last edited:
ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Its pretty easy after a while. Just master twisting the wiimote.

PS: Are you a fellow Spurs fan? (Tottenham Hotspur)

ok thanks i wasnt twisting it

yea i'm a spurs fan m8

Scarling said:
There are still some games in the temple of form yet to be unlocked but i have no idea where to get them from.

Go back to the main map and select a character that you don't have all the games for yet.
Then you'll get to play a different selection of that character's games, possibly including some that you don't have yet.

Back